Club Colours

Preveza

I know the reason or excuse here is that its not easy on the eyes.

Would love to see SI get club colours right in future versions. Barcelona is a weird yellow and blue? So blue background and yellow fonts. Should be red fonts and blue background. Same goes for hundreds of other clubs in the game. Crystal Palace, Melbourne City is light blue and not white, and heaps of other errors which for me, ruin immersion.

Having a side who has red and blue as its primary colours, but seeing them with white fonts instead of blue fonts or red fonts with blue background is quite frustrating.

It is definitely not an issue to read, so I hope that in future versions, every playable club in game has its correct colours.

I mean, seeing Nantes as yellow and black? Pathetic if you ask me. They are clearly yellow and green, and its not an issue on the eyes.

Would really like to see the club colours as close as possible to reality in game (Fonts and backgrounds)

Red on Blue for example is definitely a readability issue for myself and plenty of other people. Whilst for Nantes as they are a licensed team then that is likely a licensing issue as for licensed teams the clubs generally get approval over the colours used.

Also for teams such as Barcelona you can just think of the game using the shirt number/name colour as the text colour instead, as with the various kit items now separate there is no need for the text colour to be the secondary colour to set the kit colours.

Still believe colors are unrealistic for some clubs. Chantilly in France are black and blue like Inter. Why cant they have black and blue colours like Inter? Yet in the game are black and white. Same goes for heaps of other clubs.

• 7 months later...

Archived