I’m currently managing Celtic in June of 2021, suddenly the players in my squad have dramatically dropped in value, players who just a month ago were valued at almost £20m are now just above £5m, I’ve been winning competitions domestically and finished as runner up in Europe this season, I don’t know why my players have dropped in value, if it was just one or two I’d understand but this has happened across the entire squad, has this happened to anyone else and what has caused this/did I miss something?

En 21/4/2018 a las 18:45, Paddy9596 dijo:

I’m currently managing Celtic in June of 2021, suddenly the players in my squad have dramatically dropped in value, players who just a month ago were valued at almost £20m are now just above £5m, I’ve been winning competitions domestically and finished as runner up in Europe this season, I don’t know why my players have dropped in value, if it was just one or two I’d understand but this has happened across the entire squad, has this happened to anyone else and what has caused this/did I miss something?

the time left in their contract has to do with it, that or you are overpaying for the player so the value sky rockets and after you play him it goes to real values, happened once to me when i signed someone from croatia, the value there was about 2M, after i got him he got about 5M, after the first season he underperfomed and his value dropped to 2M again, as spamtv said, renew the contract raises the value again since the player will most likely ask for more wages

Most of these players have contracts ranging from 3-5 years left, and no one is on more than 60k a week, like I said I would understand if it was one or two accounting for form and ability changes etc but across the whole squad I feel like something happened without me knowing

The league/club/both reputation play a part in judging player values I think, as you mentioned the whole squad dropped value it looks like a more general issue instead of individual performance or contract. A likely scenario is a drop in league rep (stars/ranking) with respect to other countries.

On 24/04/2018 at 17:04, a.panda said:

The league/club/both reputation play a part in judging player values I think, as you mentioned the whole squad dropped value it looks like a more general issue instead of individual performance or contract. A likely scenario is a drop in league rep (stars/ranking) with respect to other countries.

Since I’ve been managing the league rep has risen from 27th to 9th so that’s not it but thanks anyway

Are you by any chance in the off-season? (when the players get vacations) 

i had a player last night that after reaching the last game he started to decrease in value every 10 or so days in game until in reached reset day, it was weird, sincei was planning to sell him since he is a rotation player that will be replaced by a rising kid, maybe is that?, do the players that dropped in value are rotation/reserve players? or are they aging maybe? those points also make serious bumps in value since i found Ronaldo (playing with fake names) with 35 YO and is valued at 5M (lol)  with rotation role and a player that was with me from the first youth intake that after reaching a 3M in value he dropped to 900K after a season due to being now a rotation player

7 minutes ago, WorcesterLegend said:

Are you by any chance in the off-season? (when the players get vacations) 

i had a player last night that after reaching the last game he started to decrease in value every 10 or so days in game until in reached reset day, it was weird, sincei was planning to sell him since he is a rotation player that will be replaced by a rising kid, maybe is that?, do the players that dropped in value are rotation/reserve players? or are they aging maybe? those points also make serious bumps in value since i found Ronaldo (playing with fake names) with 35 YO and is valued at 5M (lol)  with rotation role and a player that was with me from the first youth intake that after reaching a 3M in value he dropped to 900K after a season due to being now a rotation player

Since returning to the season the values of my players haven’t returned to ‘normal’, and this has happened across the squad from back ups to key players, it was like overnight my players all decreased in value by 75%

hace 18 horas, Paddy9596 dijo:

Since returning to the season the values of my players haven’t returned to ‘normal’, and this has happened across the squad from back ups to key players, it was like overnight my players all decreased in value by 75%

thats weird, maybe it can help to report it as a bug in the respective forum because at this point all the possible triggers for this have been discarded

Archived