Cloud saves not updating

Hi there, I play FM18 over 2 laptops both in online mode. I play at home and then continue my save whilst at work (I know good eh). However even though I save my game to my laptop memory and to cloud, when I get home and load up FM18, I don't get the option to update my save from cloud. When I load the game at work, I get the option. I save the game and close the game down each time I play and save. I've tried making sure FM18 and steam are fully closed down before launching but I do not get the option on my home laptop. Is there a way to force the game to find the saved games on cloud so I can update or do I need to save to a flash drive and transfer that way. On the back of that just to add insult to injury, my flash drive has stopped working too so will need to buy a new one. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance

It's usually a pain to get them to sync in the sense that it takes a lot of time.

Once you have saved and exited FM it usually takes around 4-5 minutes for my save to fully sync (despite being on a 100/100 fiber connection). Do you see the sync starting when you close down your FM? It could seriously take some time.

Then, when I want to play on another computer I either have to let Steam be for several minutes or go into FM and then exit again for the sync to start.

So in general, it needs a lot of time. You can't just save to cloud, exit FM and turn off the computer. It's needs several minutes. It's not very good and have never been. 

Archived