Suggestion: make players personalities more apparent

Bothan Spy

I know players have a personality and have happiness comments, but I would like to see that taken a step further. When a player becomes disgruntled, I'm fed up with having the lottery of 6 or so comments to try and pacify him with without much knowledge on how he will react. Many a time I have upset a player as I chose the wrong response. If maybe there was an indicator by either a small paragraph (volatile, withdrawn, outspoken, etc), assistant manager or captains comment above the responses before I blindly pick reply then that would be massively helpful. Especially if I have no prior knowledge of the player.

I dare say Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane and Billy Bremner were 'professional' but I wouldn't dream of responding to them like I would to say a Juan Mata, Gareth Barry or Bobby Charlton who are also regarded as 'professional'

Sure an initial hint would definitely help, but not too much and for players who you interacted a lot with should give less and less hints, since you should keep also track of it urself and it ur duty as manager to keep them apart.

• 7 months later...

Archived