Improve AI manager intelligence

OrientTillIDie

Something that really irritates me is seeing teams using players with 48% condition and then seeing them getting injured or my players blazing past them because they're basically asleep they're so tired. I know some people may question why I'm moaning about being able to beat teams but I'd rather it was earned rather than gifted.

On a similar note, I usually start with lower league teams so I don't have a huge squad. The most irritating thing is when I have a couple of good U18 players, they get picked for those games as well as U23 games even when their condition is less than 70% and their chance of injury is high. Why are my coaches so stupid to ruin these players? I end up having to put them in my first team and make them available for the U18s when they're healthy enough to play.

Basically, AI coaches need more intelligence and my coaches need to have an option available to tell them not to play players in the U23 games without having to put them in my first team squad. I want my under 18s in my U18 team, not in my first team to stop my backwards coaches over-playing them.

+1 GREAT IDEA, I would suggest it futurely, I always thought ridiculous coaches putting players with low conditions to play when there are athletes in better conditions to replace. Should have a balance between match/physical condition and player quality. 

About the U23 I agree too. 

• 6 months later...

Archived