National Team requests

tiago_wakabayashi

I think the National Teams parts in FM, even with some improves in FM18, (very) weak, what is explained with a lot of players preferring to play only clubs because the lack attractive to be a national team coach. Then I hope to see (at least some) those things in FM 19:

- Data Analysts, Doctors and Young National Team DOFs for National Teams
- Should have more Job Request for National Teams

- On "Board" for National Teams should have the number of current applied staffs and the maximum of staff vacancies to each staff role, like for the clubs

- Dynamic Menu for National Team
- Training menu for National Team like the clubs

- Make friendly (tournament) out of FIFA dates. Of course, if is a Non-FIFA Date match, you can only call players from national league, like happened between Brazil-Colombia friendly match to earn funds for Chapecoense victim's families and some Superclasico de las Americas matches (Brazil/Argentina), for example

- Medical Centre menu for National Teams like the clubs

- Allow you copy your club set pieces into National Team ones and vice versa with a only button. To do that manually is painful. 

- Praise/Critize any National Team player after the match (i am not talking about the Team Talk)

- The National Team Federation Board defines with you the National Team philosophies like you define with the club president the same

- You could ask to Data Analysts from local clubs from the National Team to help mapping/scouting opponent national teams, like Tite is doing in Brazil, being helped by Serie A club data analysts, who each club is in charge to scout a/some National Team(s) which will play the World Cup

- For National Teams there aren't a filter for staffs more available to Youth/B National Teams, like for the clubs where there are filters for Senior, Reserves and Youth Team. I would like to see it for National Teams also because I have to go to my club (when I managing both) and to filter for reserve/youth to look good staffs for those categories

- When you are a National Team manager, you receive weekly a list of players to watch, sometimes in a single match there are a lot of players to be watched in both the teams. Should have something kind of indicator on them in 3D match and on the match stats to make easier to watch them, because I having to mark them sometimes is impossible to remember who I shall watch, mainly when I wanna watch any youth player I don't know or as I said above, many players I don't know.

- Players coming back from National Teams matches should have as option a "auto-rest". It's boring I have to set to each one each time the players back from International Matches to rest one day at least (when possible) before a club match.

=========================================================

If you have new ideas for National Teams or wanna contest any of my ideas, let's discuss! 

• 2 months later...

Just excellent thoughts mate!!I could add too: more specific goals for quilifiers for example(collect at least 10 points,finished higher than Slovakia),staff member must have biger effect in national team,,talks with international player's clubs and with clubs in country,also media of a country could show more interest and beeing more realistic with every nation target in a game,In World Cup or European championship quilifiers most times you have 2 games in 4 days with no training and no option to rest team after first game and then you have to play second game after 3 days with a very tired squad who can't stand even for a half,,Men's coach could have  interactions with U21 and U19 coaches asking them about younger players progress.Really i tired every year wright so many thinks and SI showing almost zero interest in International management....At least hope dies last.....:kriss:

• 5 weeks later...
On Mon May 14 2018 at 07:34, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I think the National Teams parts in FM, even with some improves in FM18, (very) weak, what is explained with a lot of players preferring to play only clubs because the lack attractive to be a national team coach. Then I hope to see (at least some) those things in FM 19:

- Data Analysts, Doctors and Young National Team DOFs for National Teams
- Should have more Job Request for National Teams

- On "Board" for National Teams should have the number of current applied staffs and the maximum of staff vacancies to each staff role, like for the clubs

- Dynamic Menu for National Team
- Training menu for National Team like the clubs

- Make friendly (tournament) out of FIFA dates. Of course, if is a Non-FIFA Date match, you can only call players from national league, like happened between Brazil-Colombia friendly match to earn funds for Chapecoense victim's families and some Superclasico de las Americas matches (Brazil/Argentina), for example

- Medical Centre menu for National Teams like the clubs

- Allow you copy your club set pieces into National Team ones and vice versa with a only button. To do that manually is painful. 

- Praise/Critize any National Team player after the match (i am not talking about the Team Talk)

- The National Team Federation Board defines with you the National Team philosophies like you define with the club president the same

- You could ask to Data Analysts from local clubs from the National Team to help mapping/scouting opponent national teams, like Tite is doing in Brazil, being helped by Serie A club data analysts, who each club is in charge to scout a/some National Team(s) which will play the World Cup

- For National Teams there aren't a filter for staffs more available to Youth/B National Teams, like for the clubs where there are filters for Senior, Reserves and Youth Team. I would like to see it for National Teams also because I have to go to my club (when I managing both) and to filter for reserve/youth to look good staffs for those categories

- When you are a National Team manager, you receive weekly a list of players to watch, sometimes in a single match there are a lot of players to be watched in both the teams. Should have something kind of indicator on them in 3D match and on the match stats to make easier to watch them, because I having to mark them sometimes is impossible to remember who I shall watch, mainly when I wanna watch any youth player I don't know or as I said above, many players I don't know.

- Players coming back from National Teams matches should have as option a "auto-rest". It's boring I have to set to each one each time the players back from International Matches to rest one day at least (when possible) before a club match.

=========================================================

If you have new ideas for National Teams or wanna contest any of my ideas, let's discuss! 

+1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy some people agreed with me, thank you. I saw other good ideas too.

On 06/08/2018 at 17:31, Sheriff7 said:

Just excellent thoughts mate!!I could add too: more specific goals for quilifiers for example(collect at least 10 points,finished higher than Slovakia),staff member must have biger effect in national team,,talks with international player's clubs and with clubs in country,also media of a country could show more interest and beeing more realistic with every nation target in a game,In World Cup or European championship quilifiers most times you have 2 games in 4 days with no training and no option to rest team after first game and then you have to play second game after 3 days with a very tired squad who can't stand even for a half,,Men's coach could have  interactions with U21 and U19 coaches asking them about younger players progress.Really i tired every year wright so many thinks and SI showing almost zero interest in International management....At least hope dies last.....:kriss:

- SPECIFIC GOALS: good one! Mainly for small/medium national teams

- STAFF WITH BIGGER EFFECT: +1

- TALK WITH INT. PLAYER'S CLUB: +1

- INTERATIONS WITH OTHER SQUAD COACHES: +100 it could bring also to the club level

Because you quoting about the last one I remembered: If some day SI add Women's Football, they could add the "Permanent National Team". What would it mean? The Female Brazil have players that aren't in clubs but training with the national team like in a club, where they receive a salary. Some players are in that situation because are looking for clubs and they are internationals and it would help the national coach keep on eye them while they don't find another clube and there are other players that prefer training with the national team instead club. 

• 2 months later...

Archived