The best idea for FM19

sergio15448

Best regard,

My idea is to introduce much more multimedia, especially audios in the processing and waiting times, which would make the game much more fun and 100% fun, for example, that you think you hear news about rumors of signings while the game is processing or while you are studying what tactics to use, what happens if while you are looking for a forward you listen (AUDIO) that MORATA has been declared transferable or that MESSI had a strong fight with your manager, what happens if you are looking for money and listen (AUDIO) that Real Madrid is interested in ICARDI and could pay you 80 Million Euros.}

How much text we see in the game that we could turn into audios and make the game much more entertaining.

regards

sorry for my basic english i just use the tools (google)

Cordial saludo,

Mi idea es introducir mucha mas multimedia, sobretodo audios en los procesamientos y tiempos de espera, lo cual haría mucho mas ameno el juego y divertido al 100%, por ejemplo, que te parece escuchar noticias sobre rumores de fichajes mientras el juego esta procesando o mientras estas estudiando que táctica utilizar, que pasa si mientras estas buscando un delantero escuchas (AUDIO) que MORATA ha sido declarado transferible o que MESSI tuvo una riña fuerte con su manager, que pasa si estas buscando dinero y escuchas (AUDIO) que el Real Madrid esta interesado en ICARDI y te podria pagar 80 Millones de Euros.}

Cuanto texto vemos en el juego que podríamos convertir en audios y hacer que el juego sea mucho mas entretenido.

Saludos

• 6 months later...

Archived