Show country flag instead of national federation logo

DavyDepuydt1

Like many of you I've downloaded a logo pack that also contains the logo's for a lot of national federations. 
This is no issue for me, I like it on the nation page, but I'm also having a custom skin that shows this logo on the player profile page.

On this page, I rather have the country flag, instead of the logo of the federation.
the part below is what's in my skin. How can I update this so it shows the flag?

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" width="70" height="70" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">
                    <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" embed_in_frame="true"/>
                    <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt"/>
     </widget>

I've tried changing the widget class to "nation_button", but this shows a tiny country flag with the nation's name next to it, and I want just the flag.

This is the code used to display the Flag on the Nation Overview screen;

<!--flag-->
<widget class="picture" id="flag" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="flag" />
<integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
</record>
</widget>

It might work, if not try just using the ids instead of the rest of the code.

If you just want the small flag on it's own then when changing the class to nation_button add this command to the top line;

dspf="4"

And that will display the small flag on it's own. (1 is the Full Name, 2 is Three Letter Name).

Archived