Saving Football: Frauding A Nation

Deisler26

9 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

Angers is very beatable, at this stage.  They're weak, and Nimes/Toulouse would be in the same mould.

9 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Of course @smp20 is going to win the French Cup and play in the Europa League the year he gets promoted to the 4th tier.

9 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Does FM moan to itself after we close the game down and say, "I've been smp20'd?" :cool:

9 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

2btiha.jpg

That's just the way this Fraudster rolls:cool:

Disclaimer - I have indeed chosen a team who were top flight last season. And my manager Ludovic Giuly actually has coaching attributes.

Crawls back under his rock...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2017-2018 FC Versailles 78

games_played_second_half.png

Well, 2018 went terrible... at least we could beat some teams below/around us at the end of the season. But that was rough.

final_league_table.png

Still we were never really in danger of getting relegated. Next season will be really tough, there are 7 players on paid contracts and right now I can only offer non-contract deals and only 1 has agreed to stay so far.

1 minute ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Considering what Versailles is famous for, I'm surprised there haven't been more draws. #Treaty

Given it's what the French are famous for, I'm not surprised in his results.. :brock:

31 minutes ago, MarcxD said:

That won't be easy and clubs are already interested :(

Oh :( 

19 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

If only he could pass. 

We don't need passers at this level of football - knock it :brock:

c0006907a3b64611231f8738cbb93519.png

I don't know what the problem is. We are not in the relegation zone and have a 3 point buffer.

26d7ac1e6ad51852d860eb466f54878b.png

Chairman: You are completely rubbish. Mark McGhee could do a better job, (and that's saying something). 

Me: It's my 1st job in Management. Please don't sack me. I have kids and a dog and and and. 

Chairman: Yeah ok you are new, but what are you going to do to change things. 

Me: Can't we just forget about this season? It usually takes me 3-4 seasons to really get my teeth into a job and things will improve then?

Chairman: We can't just forget about this season. Why should we keep you on?

Me:The last thing the club needs is more upheaval. You should stick with me and let me ride the storm. 

Chairman: We will give you more time but we need you to pick up 9 points in the next 5 games? 

Me: 9 flipping points in 5 games! Don't be bloody stupid man! That's 3 wins! We've only won 1 game all season.  How do you expect me to suddenly win 3  from 5? How about a lower points total? Be realistic man!

Chairman: It's 9 points or the door son. It's time you showed us what you are made of. 

giphy.gif

91b5f2dfda697b6448732703c2a50ece.png

Racing CFF Colombes. Nov 2017.

I've just had a look and the 4th and 5th games are against Mureaux and Noisy, who are even worse than us. That means that IF we beat them, (and that's FAR from a given), then what we are actually looking for is 3 points from the first 3 games against Blanc-Mesnil (3rd so not much chance of points there), Senart-Moissy, (6th and we are at home so maybe 1 point there) and Versaille of @MarcxDand Treaty fame. They are sitting 9th and we are at home so actually, this is theoretically doable. (ish). 

This is worse than Regensburg! Imagine playing a Youth Only save and not even making it as far as the 1st Youth Intake! :lol:

67dc57dbc888c1787c251600b25be806.png

Racing CFF Colombes. Nov 2017.

91dff4dc5d1bd7f136270c7900744e76.png

Vasseur (Unamb): Hi Boss, I think it's time to move on. You haven't played me at all since you arrived and I don't think I'm going to get regular minutes here. 

Me: The problem is you're a winger and we don't use wingers, (except in the last game. We used 1 winger in the last game). 

Vasseur (Unamb): You think I could play somewhere else then Boss? 

Me: Well you can't play WB, you can't play up front and you can't play in the middle. Our centre-backs are completely pants, but..... well..... you wouldn't be an improvement. 

Vasseur (Unamb): So what am I doing here then Boss? Just let me leave?

Me: Yeah, that seems fair, I thought you were a fan who came to watch training every day. I didn't realise you were actually a player who we were paying. I should call the Police Nationale. You are a Fraud of epic proportions which means that while you are ideally suited for a special mention in this thread, you are not even close to being a proper Professional Footballer. How much are we paying you? Maybe I can spend the money elsewhere?

Vasseur (Unamb): You're not paying me anything Boss. I'm here on a non-contract basis. (I am unambitious after all). 

Me: Yes, but how much have we paid you in appearance money? We obviously pay you when you play? 

Vasseur (Unamb): Nothing Boss. I haven't featured in any of the games so you haven't paid me anything. 

Me: So we haven't been paying you anything? Ever? What on Earth do you live on? You are a grown man for Christs sake!

Vasseur (Unamb): No Boss, but it's ok because Papa left me some land and I get income from that. 

Vasseur in France can be translated into Vassal and the definition of Vassal in English is as follows. 

144065b57a1b6c355e0239c56db73390.png

So it looks like it comes from being a land-owner on behalf of a King/Queen as long as he swears allegiance to the King/Queen, but also that he might be a slave or subject to another. (Suboridnate).

Me: I can see the headlines now! 

"Rubbish Icelandic-Irishman Football Manager arrested on charges of slave labour in France"

Me: Get out. Get out now!

[Edit]

1cd5c255235ff84027bd40b124201192.png

For the love of God and all things Holy, why oh why did I make this man my Vice Captain? :idiot:

This Fraud's on Trial - Taking the Reigns

c81906c138af7740daf6d1d3eaf6a2ea.png

56f91f6072dc8ed7c8dd857fc9c22f00.png

Halfway point and we're very much in a shootout for the Top Spot after Metz have faltered in recent weeks. Reworked tactics and now running a simplified 5-4-1 which carves open the opposition time and time again. Still alive in the Cup but a major match vs AJ Ajaccio which doesn't bode well for our chances of progressing.

Just now, Benjoe said:

Am I a bad person for thinking that seeing @smp20 getting promoted to Ligue 1 only to get demoted back to Tier 5 due to economical chaos again, would be the best thing ever? :rolleyes:

Ah ****. Nevermind. The economy already looks to be good. 

*Engage "He's a ****ing Fraud! He selected a Ligue 1 side and has badges and experience!" mode*

1 minute ago, Benjoe said:

*Engage "He's a ****ing Fraud! He selected a Ligue 1 side and has badges and experience!" mode*

:lol:

1 minute ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

No, and neither can the opposition it seems. That's why he is scoring at a rate of 1.5 goals per game. :lol:

Yeah I can see on the screenshot - or rather I can't see! He's a ****ing ghost man

12 minutes ago, Benjoe said:

Can you imagine he hadn't given himself badges and past experience and he hadn't taken over a strong team? Yep, he would still be doing much the same. :lol:

I mean, we can just compare two managers.

One is a Fraud, the other is Maximuss Abibou Babou Dave and a Legend already.

23 hours ago, smp20 said:

a505db1b98e20d92247143abee51eb7a.png

8 hours ago, Benjoe said:

5fe2e264bf9a0151bd0b0320b0aeadc9.png

I don't believe I have to tell you guys that the Fraud is @smp20 and the legend is @Benjoe.

Just now, Jimbokav1971 said:

Can you imagine he hadn't given himself badges and past experience and he hadn't taken over a strong team? Yep, he would still be doing much the same. :lol:

I actually can, but I don't want to. :( 

1 minute ago, Benjoe said:

I mean, we can just compare two managers.

One is a Fraud, the other is Maximuss Abibou Babou Dave and a Legend already.

I don't believe I have to tell you guys that the Fraud is @smp20 and the legend is @Benjoe.

Get those 1's out of my sight!

4 minutes ago, smp20 said:

452de2f26a034b936b58abec1b3cae55.png

Plenty of tricky B teams to face! At least they can't be promoted...

So theoretically you just need to finish 7th for promotion? Provided everyone above is a B side?

1 minute ago, wynter said:

So theoretically you just need to finish 7th for promotion? Provided everyone above is a B side?

I think so - last year Monaco B won the league and the team in 2nd place went up.

11 minutes ago, smp20 said:

d2567e7fc6356273d5de02be71126250.png

And just like that, our best player is gone. But hey it will pay nearly two month's debt payments :rolleyes:

I feel the empire crumble beneath your feet.

Related image

4 minutes ago, Benjoe said:

I feel the empire crumble beneath your feet.

Related image

What's the French version of 'Keep Calm and Carry On?' Do they have such a thing?

ee1e9acc4f73559b2c68b42e4de05a8e.png

Racing CFF Colombes. Dec 2017

giphy.gif7

I had hoped for 3 points from the opening 3 games and was then looking for 2 wins from the last 2 games against the teams at the bottom of the league. By grabbing 2 more points than expected, it means that we should be able to get away with drawing away to Mureax as long as we beat Noisy.

36bb140580e97cc457aef153a17ce331.png

They have played 30 league games between them and have won just 2 games, (not against us), and have drawn 3 more. We have more points than both these teams put together. Surely this is doable!

69aa893e9717d19a967489b9665e2982.png

28e8eb5d1077a95b1e5a40c624e7e916.png

Racing CFF Colombes. Jan 2018.

34df3464175d22a441b2c8c544f7114d.png

giphy.gif

b9b413b9ec8d530b68b23a1cbc1a6b71.png

4142e6c5c732f63f462952d56b8daf31.png

:eek:

Oh. I've just realised that I was given a target of 9 points from 5 games and we have already achieved that. :lock:I thought we needed a point from the Noisy game. Oh hang on. I'm counting the point we gained at Gobelins and that's not 1 of the 5 games. So we still need a point at home to Noisy and how the team respond to this meeting will ultimately decide my fate. 

[Edit]

It didn't go well. :(

Archived