[Suggestion] Performance Review

borivoje213

Is it possible to create a performance dialogue like a post-match meeting?  

like a pre-match meeting is a one stop shop to convince players of certain decisions made for an upcoming game, this would work in the sense of being a meeting where you could select individual or groups of players and give praise or criticism for aspects of their performance in the most recent match played.

I would also like to see the areas of criticism expanded, so that I can praise players for a wider array of subjects and also have the full array available for each player.

For instance I can't praise a full-back for the number of chances he's created, even though I intentionally have him attacking and overlapping to do just that.  And I can't praise more advanced players for their defensive efforts even if they're in a support role and their concentration out of possession winning the ball high up the pitch was integral to a victory.  Or praise a DC for his attacking contribution in set pieces, or for a goal.  Praise/crit performance etc.  Including talking about overall form, conduct etc too.

Basically anything that comes under the praise/crit dialogues.

On a further note to this. analysts could put forth pertinent stats for consideration.

• 6 months later...

Archived