Small Suggestions

AndyMann

1. Can we please get some more final lines for players in interactions - the whole Im sure youll be wanting me for something else soon is so sarcastic that it really gets annoying.

2. Expand Pre and Post match conferences. At the moment theyre a little bland but if a basic dynamics system could be applied to journalists it would make conferences much less of a chore, at the minimum level could we please have a standard next question response to refuse an answer and move to the next question?

3. Finally how about U21 / U18 filters in Staff Search to find management and coaches easier. 

7 hours ago, AndyMann said:

1. Can we please get some more final lines for players in interactions - the whole Im sure youll be wanting me for something else soon is so sarcastic that it really gets annoying.

2. Expand Pre and Post match conferences. At the moment theyre a little bland but if a basic dynamics system could be applied to journalists it would make conferences much less of a chore, at the minimum level could we please have a standard next question response to refuse an answer and move to the next question?

3. Finally how about U21 / U18 filters in Staff Search to find management and coaches easier. 

Hi Andy I agree with the “in sure you’ll be wanting me for something else soon” does p**s me off especially when it’s done by some jumped up 17 year old. If there no particularly good I try and terminate there contract haha. Your third point how ever I’m sure you can do it if you go on to the filter page on staff go to include and you can decide what staff you want to search for u19, u21 ect. 

• 5 months later...

Archived