[suggestion] A few

gerevd

1. Additional courses - Ok so, you can send people off to get their badges, or learn a language. How about being able to send your coach off to a motivational speaker, or on a summer seminar for new fitness techniques? 

2. Club therapist - how about having a mind doctor on staff? players could go to them of their own accord if struggling or you could send them in when they're behaving irrationally, struggling to fit in or even if you're star striker's struggling with the yips. A ballotelli type might need convincing but super pros will go on their own if they have a problem.

If there's a rift in your squad you could even try and solve it this way rather than just hoping it eventually calms down or getting rid of the offending players.

3. Agenda - I often have to leave my game for a week or so and when i come back forget those things that arent *essential* but was planning to do. I also have to try and familiarise myself with the lay of the land again. I'm suggesting an additional page that can be accessed from the sidebar which takes you to a notepad where you can write in things like "ask the board for..." but also with boiled down data for things like promises, injury risks, player happiness.

4. Email reminder button - pretty simple a button on every email that goes - remind me before the next match/in a week/in a month. for those things that are sort of important but aren't crucial to complete when they pop up.

• 5 months later...

Archived