2000-2004 CMS ERA GRUMPY AWARDS - LIVE from HD's Front Room!

Peacemaker7

The Grumpy Awards 2000-2004 LIVE from HD's front room!

The End of an Era

Good evening, and welcome to the highlight of the FMS year. Forget the CMS/FMS Awards, those are for asslicking pussies. Tonight we get to honour the real members of the forums, the cretins who make the rest of us look like, well not quite so cretinous.

Its bring your own bottle, so if you didn't bring a bottle, then you don't get a f*cking drink. Remember this is HD's home so don't p*ss on the carpet please, and please don't steal the silverware, its his mums. If his parents phone, please all shut up as they think he's in bed by this time.

Tonights winners will receive a beautiful A Golden Grumpy Award, with a Silver Grumpy going to the runner up, and Bronze Grumpy to whoever comes third. Not all categories have silver and bronze awards, but most do icon_wink.gif

So take your seats, try not to sit on each other, and get ready to be utterly abused!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Grumpy Awards 2000-2004 LIVE from HD's front room!

The End of an Era

Good evening, and welcome to the highlight of the FMS year. Forget the CMS/FMS Awards, those are for asslicking pussies. Tonight we get to honour the real members of the forums, the cretins who make the rest of us look like, well not quite so cretinous.

Its bring your own bottle, so if you didn't bring a bottle, then you don't get a f*cking drink. Remember this is HD's home so don't p*ss on the carpet please, and please don't steal the silverware, its his mums. If his parents phone, please all shut up as they think he's in bed by this time.

Tonights winners will receive a beautiful A Golden Grumpy Award, with a Silver Grumpy going to the runner up, and Bronze Grumpy to whoever comes third. Not all categories have silver and bronze awards, but most do icon_wink.gif

So take your seats, try not to sit on each other, and get ready to be utterly abused!

*runs in, says hi, runs out again*

Sorry guys, off out this evening so just thought I'd congratulate all in advance (if congratulations is the right word) and I'll catch up on this later icon_smile.gif

Have fun, don't drink too much, HD's Mom will be p*ssed if she has to clean vomit off the carpets again!!

Worst Ending

Although most awards tonight will have a bronze, silver and gold medallion, there really was only going to be one winner in this category. The other nominations were, like most of these awards tonight, a front to hide who the real winner would be, and to let people think their votes really mattered. And so the winner is, the person who has nothing to show from the real awards for five years of turning out utter tripe!

Nauseating Character

Characters in stories are supposed to adhere us to them, to make us love them so we cry when they get chopped up by the cannibals and eaten. Yet some characters are so poorly defined that they make you want to puke. Of course, if the idea is to make you puke, then that’s a good thing. I think.

The Nominees in this category were:

Dave Green – Twice winner of the CMS character of the Year and quite clearly too good to even be in this list, so any votes for Dave were discounted.

Mark Frost – The PM7 version is of course the best version of this ‘character’ and won him another CMS award for best character, although Raptor claimed it was his Frost that won. It wasn’t so get over it. 16-13 and icon_razz.gif

Cheery McChirpy – Unfortunately, sp-astic is censored, which is a shame because surely this was the most sp-asticated character ever to appear on the forum. Can you remember him? No I thought not.

John Stevens – If you voted for Stevens, then quite clearly you are insane.

Stan McCabe – Grumpy Scottish bastard, so clearly based on Brian Clough. Except for the Scottish bit. And the fact that McCabe was a decent manager.

Bert Merton – Stuck up English twit. Oh wait that was the writer. No, hang on I was correct.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

Simon if you could tidy up any UBB errors that would be really nice thanks icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

suppose i'll have to until you learn the difference between i and b icon_razz.gif

Nauseating Character

The Bronze Grumpy goes to Sir John Stevens, whom it seems is a ‘one trick pony’ according to Gricehead. Well doh, that’s the idea, and exactly what characters have you created sonny? Eh? That’s right, none, you’re sh*t.

The Silver Grumpy goes to a character who has made everyone puke. Raptor’s Mark Frost. Just admit you’re Dutch godammit, says Flipsix3, Bloody Irish-orange-Dutch Bastard agrees WLKRAS, He’s a gimp Brian of Nazareth adds. Clearly not as good as the real one created by PM7, a blatant rip off and not even bad enough to win the GOLDEN GRUMPY. Sad and Pathetic Raptor!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

Just a couple of notes:

As I cant co-ordinate with HD then I'll just keep going by myself atm, and also there is a good chance we'll have a power cut here as the light have been flashing all day, so if I dissapear, thats why! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shambles. tbh

Archived