Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

that link isnt the right one, its for .NET 3.5, but its not the updated one (3.5SP1) that FMRTE needs, so ppl that download that version will still have the startup crashes, the orignal link that i've posted isnt working dont know why, but i have the direct link to the file, http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont know if i will release it today, i'm currently working in staff editing, so when i have it finished, i release a new version that will have the heal button updated as well..

Yippee :-)

I was waiting for staff editing to be possible.

Thank you for all your hard work and efforts to bring us all this editor.

that link isnt the right one, its for .NET 3.5, but its not the updated one (3.5SP1) that FMRTE needs, so ppl that download that version will still have the startup crashes, the orignal link that i've posted isnt working dont know why, but i have the direct link to the file, http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

Fixed again should ok this one

I am missing the .dll's files (he mentions on his faq website) after downloading both the .net3.5 and his fmrte?

Will start just says not working?

those dlls arent needed anymore, (removed that info now that from the FAQ..)

like i've just said, it needs .NET framework 3.5 SP1 (witch is an updated version of the 3.5) so check if the one you have is really the 3.5SP1 and not just the 3.5

tks

I think you have to pay Rapid Share to download it. I just spent about 4.99 pounds just to download this file!!

Rapidshare is free. There is an option to download as a non-user at slower speeds and as a paying user. In your excitement, you missed the free option. :)

Ruci,

I would love to have a look at this wonderful tool u have created but unfortunatly, every time click to start up the tool, it says not respondong and closes. i have downloaded the latest .net framewire and cant think what the prob can be

looking forward to ur soultion

stu

Ruci,

I would love to have a look at this wonderful tool u have created but unfortunatly, every time click to start up the tool, it says not respondong and closes. i have downloaded the latest .net framewire and cant think what the prob can be

looking forward to ur soultion

stu

Ok everyone, I manage to get this working, but not first time. Here is how i did this.

1) Remove all previous version of .NET Framework. (on Vista go to Program & Feature in Control Panel)

2) Restart your computer

3) Install the .NET Framework 3.5 (get the one from Mircrosoft.com) installation requires dowloading from web. Total size is 39mb. If doesn't start download, cancel and restart

4) You will be asked to restart, so restart pc. (On vista, it will go to the shutdown screen and you will see it updating, same as what you see for Windows Updates)

After that it worked for me. Also got it working using this method on my Bro's laptop after initial having the not responding problem.

=(

i cant download it from either of the links.

will a kind soul upload it somewhere else?

I think, there is a filefront link somewhere in the thread.

I think you have to pay Rapid Share to download it. I just spent about 4.99 pounds just to download this file!!

You don't have to pay to use rapidshare as you can use the free option.

Rapidshare is free. There is an option to download as a non-user at slower speeds and as a paying user. In your excitement, you missed the free option. :)

But whe I downloaded the file using the free option, the file cannot be downloaded. That was why I paid a 3 day membership fee.

Question:

Do you need to run FM before running this trainer?

Because my short test (short on time :p) yesterday resulted in "stopped working" error before it even loaded but this might be because I didn't have FM running at the time.

Yes, your FM savegame needs to be running for FMRTE to work. :)

what are the odds of this being made compatible with WSM?

dont know, as i dont have that version of the game, so its difficult to make it working, but i will send you a PM..

New Screenshots:

Clubs Affiliations:

ss1wl8.jpg

ss2xv7.jpg

btw, that huge annual fee is not wrong, i was testing it and so i've changed that to see if it was working ;)

Rapidshare is crap.

that free option might as well not be there as it will always say that the IP is already downloading something or that the bandwidth for free users is used up

@ruci, any chance to lock the values you changed for players or save the changes?

it is really alot of trouble to change the values back every time the game screws it up (i tend to forget what values i have changed).

to explain the save changes part.

for FMM you can actually save a file of a player with their current stats and then just reload it every time you need to get back the stats.

is there such a function in the full version?

dont know, as i dont have that version of the game, so its difficult to make it working, but i will send you a PM..

New Screenshots:

Clubs Affiliations:

ss1wl8.jpg

ss2xv7.jpg

btw, that huge annual fee is not wrong, i was testing it and so i've changed that to see if it was working ;)

sweet..........when will this version be released?

Rapidshare is crap.

that free option might as well not be there as it will always say that the IP is already downloading something or that the bandwidth for free users is used up

next release i will put it on more files hosters to avoid those problems, i cant host it in bracasoft anymore, as my website monthly bandwidth has passed the limit of (20Gb)..

btw, if ppl could suggest some free file hosters it would be easier for me when i release the next version..

@ruci, any chance to lock the values you changed for players or save the changes?

it is really alot of trouble to change the values back every time the game screws it up (i tend to forget what values i have changed).

to explain the save changes part.

for FMM you can actually save a file of a player with their current stats and then just reload it every time you need to get back the stats.

is there such a function in the full version?

yes, i will make a feature like that in a near future, but thats not a top priority right now..

sweet..........when will this version be released?
Very good work Ruci :thup:

Any idea when the next version will be released?

this version will be released as soon as i finish the staff editing stuff...so probably in this weekend..

Still struggling with mine after installing the new framework.

Does it require SP3 for XP, I'm on SP2.

untitled2.JPG

no, it doesnt requires SP3 for XP, at least it shouldnt, as you are not the only one with that error in WinXP, and because i just have windows vista installed, i will install windows xp SP2 in my laptop and see if i can find the reason to that problem..

sorry man

yes, i will make a feature like that in a near future, but thats not a top priority right now..

this version will be released as soon as i finish the staff editing stuff...so probably in this weekend..

Perfect timing for when I have a serious weekend of FM planned

next release i will put it on more files hosters to avoid those problems, i cant host it in bracasoft anymore, as my website monthly bandwidth has passed the limit of (20Gb)..

btw, if ppl could suggest some free file hosters it would be easier for me when i release the next version..

http://www.filefactory.com. I have used this once, and seams ok to me.

Rapidshare is crap.

That is quite true, mate! It is totally crap in my opinion. Rapidshare just wants the user to pay for the service of downloading material from them.

The computer I have FM installed on isn't connected to the internet so won't allow me to download the files fot the .net framework, I've downloaded the initial installer that you need but then it tries to download some more stuff when I run it. Is there any way of downloading the whole package required for .net installation so I can transfer onto my FM computer on a memory stick??

The computer I have FM installed on isn't connected to the internet so won't allow me to download the files fot the .net framework, I've downloaded the initial installer that you need but then it tries to download some more stuff when I run it. Is there any way of downloading the whole package required for .net installation so I can transfer onto my FM computer on a memory stick??

You can download the full package of .net framework 3.5 SP1 from this link:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

But since this is the complete package it is quite big. It is about 230 MB. I remember for me it only downloaded 52 MB of stuff automatically.

Ruci thanks.

Followed your precise instructuions and it's working..looking good...no more 5 injuries per month...:)

fast work congratulations m8; great little editor.

Looking forward to future versions.

Hi Ruci, great tool so far!

Could you comment on whether these next features/improvement will make it on FMRTE somewhere in the future:

1. When you change the kit colours, only the kits change in the game. The club colours (background + text) on top of the screen stay the same. They don't seem to change with the kit colour in this version. I've also seen teams with different kit colours and team colours. Are club colours hard coded or is there another way to change them?

2. Will player names be editable in a way that you can write a complete new name instead of selecting a different existing name (in the database).

3. Same as 2 but with club names.

4. Will it be possible to hide PA when you open a player window?

5. Will it be possible to edit the CA/PA directly from the team selection overview without having to open the player window.

6. Will there be some sort of basic scout function added that allow you to search for players by age, CA, PA, nationality?

7. Many of the regens have ridiculously common names or just plain wrong names. Belgian regens have in 80% of the cases spanish names, while IRL this only happens 0,08% or so. Therefore I change many of the players their name by entering a completely new name as a nickname. Could it be possible that the nickname is also displayed in the team selection screen?

Archived