Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

Thanks. :)

Another smallish problem: when editing affiliations, when we click "search club" there's a default text there, "Search...", we have to delete it manually, then type in the name we want to search. Maybe it would be best the "Search..." text disappeared by itself when we click it.

And yet another "problem": when we sort players by name on FM, they're sorted by their last name (or nickname, if they have one) rather than their first name as in FMRTE. Maybe it would be best to sort them like in the game.

And yet another: I have no idea why, but in my game, when I'm on my club's squad page, and I click on current person on FMRTE, the editor redirects me to a player of my team instead to the team itself. Not a biggie.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. :)

Another smallish problem: when editing affiliations, when we click "search club" there's a default text there, "Search...", we have to delete it manually, then type in the name we want to search. Maybe it would be best the "Search..." text disappeared by itself when we click it.

And yet another "problem": when we sort players by name on FM, they're sorted by their last name (or nickname, if they have one) rather than their first name as in FMRTE. Maybe it would be best to sort them like in the game.

And yet another: I have no idea why, but in my game, when I'm on my club's squad page, and I click on current person on FMRTE, the editor redirects me to a player of my team instead to the team itself. Not a biggie.

about the "Search..." will be fixed :p

That's the way the button works, to go to your club, you need to be in your Club Information Screen (in FM) or in Finances Screen, if you are in Squad Screen it will always show you some random player in your team..(I cant change this, as the editor reads a specific value from the game to go to the current person or club, and that value "is a player" when you are in Squad Screen)

how come when i view a person, all the stats come up as 'BAD LANG FILE'. and the buttons to view current player and options, both say 'BAD LANG FILE' ??? plz help, great work tho ruci

Where did you install it? I had a similar problem with the previous version, and it was because the program was looking for the language file in a different place to where I had it.

how come when i view a person, all the stats come up as 'BAD LANG FILE'. and the buttons to view current player and options, both say 'BAD LANG FILE' ??? plz help, great work tho ruci

that's because the language file is missing, you must have the FMRTE Executable in the same place that the Languages Folder, other wise the language file wont load and you will have that problem

ive got fmrte in the same place that i had the other two versions, which worked fine, and the language folder is in the same spot as well...

:(

edit: i just deleted all previous versions, and then i extracted it again...and hey PRESTO!! thanks guys, i must accidently deleted one of the languages....sooo stupid

Ruci your a genius! much better than fmm1

Sorry to be a pain but i was wondering if i could make a few suggestions for future releases

1 can we have a way to change nations to eu nations (ie make brazil an eu nation to avoid non eu limitations in many leagues)

2 is there a way to edit date of birth? im a bit stupid and cant find one

3 I'm sure it will be included in a future release but boosting the rating of youth facilities would be great

4 A way to search for pa and ca would be useful although not a priority

5 a way to load up user shortlists (not a priority)

6 adding/changing 2nd nationalities

7 Editing contract details for when you have a star player who knows his rights and is going to bugger off at the end of the season to play for fulham's reserve team.

I'm sure most of these are planned or mentioned already, but thanks ruci, keep up the great work!

ive got fmrte in the same place that i had the other two versions, which worked fine, and the language folder is in the same spot as well...

:(

ok, so i suggest you to remove all files and folders, and then extract the file again, as probably you didnt overwrite the english.xml language file, so the new version is using the old version language file, and that could be the problem..

Ruci your a genius! much better than fmm1

Sorry to be a pain but i was wondering if i could make a few suggestions for future releases

1 can we have a way to change nations to eu nations (ie make brazil an eu nation to avoid non eu limitations in many leagues)

2 is there a way to edit date of birth? im a bit stupid and cant find one

3 I'm sure it will be included in a future release but boosting the rating of youth facilities would be great

4 A way to search for pa and ca would be useful although not a priority

5 a way to load up user shortlists (not a priority)

6 adding/changing 2nd nationalities

7 Editing contract details for when you have a star player who knows his rights and is going to bugger off at the end of the season to play for fulham's reserve team.

I'm sure most of these are planned or mentioned already, but thanks ruci, keep up the great work!

1- yes it will be included

2- athe moment no, you cant, will be in next version

3- yes next version aswell

4- its already possible, just type PA=130 it will show all players with pa >= 130 (if you mean search for PA and CA at the same time, thats not possible but will be in a future version=

5- yes i want this too, but it will be included only when i have all the other features included (Clone center, players realtions, staff editing...)

6- that's related with players relations , so will be soon

7- contract details such as start/end dates will be editable next version

ok, so i suggest you to remove all files and folders, and then extract the file again, as probably you didnt overwrite the english.xml language file, so the new version is using the old version language file, and that could be the problem..

yeh i thought doing that might help...and it did, cheers mate, your a champ!! cant wait to see this improve even FURTHER!! how do i go about making a donation?

how long does it take to install.its been installing for 10 mins now.

is it downloading .NET 3.5 SP1 (Web download)?

if yes, then the install time depends on your internet connection speed, as it is downloading the .NET 3.5SP1 Framework, and then it will install it witch could take some minutes..

This is the details:

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: fmrte.exe

Problem Signature 02: 2.0.88.0

Problem Signature 03: 492755e9

Problem Signature 04: PresentationFramework

Problem Signature 05: 3.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 453054bb

Problem Signature 07: 6496

Problem Signature 08: be

Problem Signature 09: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Yea, I'm still getting this problem of when I click the program it says "FMRTEv2 has stopped working"

used the Installer Version? you are that guy with Windows XP that i said that i would look at that problem arent you? (sorry but i cant remember everyone)

yeh i thought doing that might help...and it did, cheers mate, your a champ!! cant wait to see this improve even FURTHER!! how do i go about making a donation?

donations can be made by pressing the Donate Link in http://www.bracasoft.com

or by the direct link:

https://www.paypal.com/pt/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=0UhW2mq1PAjvx6ZtvFvvfyEOi4uzKsUYl1_NHvc4-N2KRxTMo-Sj4icAOvy&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f9fecf49521b3f5af8500b6262ba08c6a6c42096c47a6d044

tks

1- yes it will be included

2- athe moment no, you cant, will be in next version

3- yes next version aswell

4- its already possible, just type PA=130 it will show all players with pa >= 130 (if you mean search for PA and CA at the same time, thats not possible but will be in a future version=

5- yes i want this too, but it will be included only when i have all the other features included (Clone center, players realtions, staff editing...)

6- that's related with players relations , so will be soon

7- contract details such as start/end dates will be editable next version

Thanks Ruci! never knew all that! my scout has rated this as 7 stars!

I would like to add my suggestion for future versions being released. When the Legend button is clicked, the dirtiness attribute should be set at 1, not 20. Moreover the personality of the player should be set at 20 except for Temperament and Controversy, which should be set at 1. Hope you look into this. Thanks!

Hey Ruci love your marvelous piece of work. But is it also possible to search in a certain range on PA, for instance between PA 150 and PA 170. Or is it possible to make a search on PA and age. So that i can search in a certain PA range and below a certain age at the same time.

Hey Ruci love your marvelous piece of work. But is it also possible to search in a certain range on PA, for instance between PA 150 and PA 170. Or is it possible to make a search on PA and age. So that i can search in a certain PA range and below a certain age at the same time.

i'm working in a filter to the search engine so it will be possible to search players with specific attributes..CA..PA..AGE.....

This is the details:

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: fmrte.exe

Problem Signature 02: 2.0.88.0

Problem Signature 03: 492755e9

Problem Signature 04: PresentationFramework

Problem Signature 05: 3.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 453054bb

Problem Signature 07: 6496

Problem Signature 08: be

Problem Signature 09: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

I'm still having this problem. Any ideas what it could be?

i'm working in a filter to the search engine so it will be possible to search players with specific attributes..CA..PA..AGE.....

Thanks mate, it is good to see that you are picking up our suggestions. KUTGW :thup:

Uncle Sam, you have .net 3.0, you need to upgrade it to 3.5SP1 (see that Problem Signature 05: 3.0.0.0)....

About the destroy team.... it does wonders, I just went to Benfica's place and trashed them 0-14 (with Infesta, which is a second division B team (Portuguese 3rd division)).... and I'm suffering to get points on my own league...

ruci - why have you stopped using bracasoft for your downloads?

i cant host my files in bracasoft, as this month the bandwidth usage is already 27Gb ...and my host plan is 30Gb month so when that limit is passed the site goes down and i dont want it ;)

i cant host my files in bracasoft, as this month the bandwidth usage is already 27Gb ...and my host plan is 30Gb month so when that limit is passed the site goes down and i dont want it ;)

Awesome job Ruci. Any chance we will be able to edit staff in future versions?

Also what is the use of the 'difference' value with respect to PA and CA?

Cheers

The amount of numbers that makes someone's CA lower than their PA.

For example, if FABREGAS has a CA of 190 and a PA of 195. The "difference" value is 5. I don't understand how someone can be troubled by this..

Hi,

Can anyone explain to me the difference between 'Positions' and 'New Positions'?

Also what is the use of the 'difference' value with respect to PA and CA?

Cheers

Positions = the positions a player can "play" in.

New positions = the positions that a player can be trained to.

For example, look at FABREGAS for Arsenal.

Positions = 20 in CM

New positions = 13 for RM, 10 for AM, 11 for DM.

Understand?

The amount of numbers that makes someone's CA lower than their PA.

For example, if FABREGAS has a CA of 190 and a PA of 195. The "difference" value is 5. I don't understand how someone can be troubled by this..

What impact would it have if the CA was 180, PA was 190 but difference was only 5. In the editor you can't change the difference, that's why I was asking.

Positions = the positions a player can "play" in.

New positions = the positions that a player can be trained to.

For example, look at FABREGAS for Arsenal.

Positions = 20 in CM

New positions = 13 for RM, 10 for AM, 11 for DM.

Understand?

Can either of them be altered in order to make a player 'accomplished' (for example) in a position.

Can either of them be altered in order to make a player 'accomplished' (for example) in a position.

Yes. Let's say you want to make Wayne Rooney a sweet at Left Defender you change his position number for defender to 20 and then under new position you change the number of Defender (left) to 20 as well. Use logic for other positions.

I am having problems with the Trainings facilities. In an old released the values seemed random. In the new build 88 it shows 21 for both Tottenham, Manchester City and Manchester United.

In the old release it was something like 29 for Tottenham, 32 for City and some higher value for United. But it wasnt possible to change it as the highest value allowed was 20 i think.

Hi Ruci,

since .87 (version .85 is working well) FMRTE does not launch. First, I got the warning: You are using a unknown version of FM, so dont save if unsure (like that), then the error: ERROR LOADING TEAMS DATA. Any advice for me?

Thank you very much for your hard work.

Archived