Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if this has been answered already...

but how do i get myself to manage a national team via this editor? any tips would be really appreciated...

im currently a season through with Leeds United & have just got promoted to the championship division.

but i would also love to manage a nation side (of my choice :D) without having to wait for an opening; which doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.. im guessing it should be possible after the '10 world cup.

but impatience gets the better of me.. so can anyone help out?

Hi guys,

As some of you probably noticed, the new FMRTE for fm 2009 has a new interface, but it still has some problems that FMRTE 2008 had(slow search...), it is becasue it uses the same code to load/save information from the game, but since i've started developing FMRTE 2009, i've decided to start all from scrath, the interface and the code behind it, the interface is almost finished and in all previous versions it used almost the same code from FMRTE 2008(with some modifications)..as i want to include features like filter players/staff etc..i want it to be faster, so the new "engine" is on progress and is almost finished, in the next 1/2 weeks i will be working on it and adapting the new interface to the new code..so i cant say when a new version will be out..but i can reveal some new features that will be in the next version:

- Staff Editing

- Edit Leagues Standings

- Edit Nations information

- Edit DateTime attributes (born date, contracts started/expire date....)

- Clone Center

- Maybe a new Special Feature..

- Maybe save to shortlist feature

- Load/Save Player Attributes

Hi guys,

As some of you probably noticed, the new FMRTE for fm 2009 has a new interface, but it still has some problems that FMRTE 2008 had(slow search...), it is becasue it uses the same code to load/save information from the game, but since i've started developing FMRTE 2009, i've decided to start all from scrath, the interface and the code behind it, the interface is almost finished and in all previous versions it used almost the same code from FMRTE 2008(with some modifications)..as i want to include features like filter players/staff etc..i want it to be faster, so the new "engine" is on progress and is almost finished, in the next 1/2 weeks i will be working on it and adapting the new interface to the new code..so i cant say when a new version will be out..but i can reveal some new features that will be in the next version:

- Staff Editing

- Edit Leagues Standings

- Clone Center

Ruci,

If a few donations will make it go smoother for you --just give the signal

Cheers Mate --Thanks for making the game that much more enjoyable

Hi guys,

- Staff Editing

- Edit Leagues Standings

- Clone Center

Thanks Ruci!!.. :)

can you add other nationality feature in your next release? :p

Thanks Once again! :)

Staff editing!

The only thing that are really missing in this version.

Two smaller things though that could be good for next version:

-Ability to add/remove affiliates.

-Ability to change the place of birth of players and staff.

Anyways - Good work!

not sure if this has been answered already...

but how do i get myself to manage a national team via this editor? any tips would be really appreciated...

im currently a season through with Leeds United & have just got promoted to the championship division.

but i would also love to manage a nation side (of my choice :D) without having to wait for an opening; which doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.. im guessing it should be possible after the '10 world cup.

but impatience gets the better of me.. so can anyone help out?

There is one way without editor.

1. Add a new manager to that nation you want to rule...

2. Resign from that nation.

3. From your page go to that nation and try to apply for the job.

4. If you get it, that's great. if not see which manager they sign, in the FMeditor you can edit him make him bad and then...

5. Restart the challange from step 1.. :D

in the search box put PA=130

this will display players who have PA of 130 or above

the PA bit needs to be in UPPERCASE I believe when input in the search box (at least in last version thats why it wouldn't seem to work for me initially)

Can also take a while to search for players depending on ur PC spec, database size, level searched for (lower level will yield more results hence longer to search)

Cheers for the info. It was the uppercase thing that was messing me up evidentlty

@ REVING

dint work my man...

once i applied (for england :D) harry redknap took over... & when i tried to edit him via the official editor that comes with the game, i had to save it as a custom database & thus i had to load that database to play.. which means i have to start a new game..

or did i miss something obvious?

once i applied (for england :D) harry redknap took over... & when i tried to edit him via the official editor that comes with the game, i had to save it as a custom database & thus i had to load that database to play.. which means i have to start a new game..

or did i miss something obvious?

If you do change through official editor you must require to start new game to take effect.

But in game you can do it by just adding new manager from game status screen.. and be manager of Nation(of Which you want to be a manager) then go to manager option and choose retire option of your new added manager. then forward your game 1 day and again go to that nation and down below on left corner you will see "apply for job". click it and wait for some day they will respond..

Note: you must have a gd managerial abilities to be a manager of nation like "England, spain, Argentina etc.".

I hope it will help you! :)

Cheers!!:thup:

If you do change through official editor you must require to start new game to take effect.

But in game you can do it by just adding new manager from game status screen.. and be manager of Nation(of Which you want to be a manager) then go to manager option and choose retire option of your new added manager. then forward your game 1 day and again go to that nation and down below on left corner you will see "apply for job". click it and wait for some day they will respond..

Note: you must have a gd managerial abilities to be a manager of nation like "England, spain, Argentina etc.".

I hope it will help you! :)

Cheers!!:thup:

Well thanks for that tip GR8SPOT...

ive tried it myself already. but like you said ive gotta be a BIG name manager to apply for such posts!

what i was looking for was getting myself a national job WITHOUT having a big name or managerial abilities etc..

guess it isnt possible..

thanks for all the heads up though

Can FMRTE edit player's happiness? Such as make an unhappy player happy again? I know healing an injured player is possible, but how about happiness? Real, Man Utd etc is always making my player unsettled :mad:

Also, is there option to edit PPM's? I haven't got a chance to try it after installing... Still working....

Hi guys,

- Staff Editing

- Edit Leagues Standings

- Clone Center

Thank you i cant even load this one take ages and hang most off the time, I know dont effect everyone prolly just few of us but it is a good news.

Thank you i cant even load this one take ages and hang most off the time, I know dont effect everyone prolly just few of us but it is a good news.

It takes me about 5-10 minttes for a search so it certainly affects me - hardly "real time editing"... Anyway I'm really looking forward to the faster version as the editor looks great from what I've seen so far! Great job!!

Just one wish: I'd really like the option to add second nationalities as I hate those problems with work permits - I had one for Kallon turned down the other day.

\Skodkim

Hi guys, eager to try this out but as soon as I attempt to run it I get "FMRTE has stopped working..." I am running Vista 64bit and I have installed the .net framework 3.5... So I am out of ideas why this isn't working.

Anyone able to shed some light?

Hi guys, eager to try this out but as soon as I attempt to run it I get "FMRTE has stopped working..." I am running Vista 64bit and I have installed the .net framework 3.5... So I am out of ideas why this isn't working.

Anyone able to shed some light?

i think u need to uninstall all framework and and install again

Archived