Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

There is a huge bug about editing yourselves.. The Same Bug every year... Non editor is able to edit your own contract, edit your own age (unless if you are above 35... then it's okey.),, But the stats you should be able to change, if not in this version, well maybe in the next.. just saying that they are editable....

If you edit your age to younger than 35, then you should be expecting a game crash soon in the game, But THE CRASH WILL COME!!!! Same with the own contract..!!!

The only thing i have edited is my reputation and that's what crashes the game though... It's the only feature I wanted the editor for

I hope Ruci fixes this problem so I can continue my game

Will you fix it please Ruci ??

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, I cant swap players!

I swap the players i want in the fmrte but when I return to the game nothing happens!!!

please help!!!:confused::(

did you pressed the Save button?

at FMRTE bottom, did you saw this message "Both Players were swapped sucessfuly"?

I've spent a few hours on this, and it's really helping. A million thanks, ruci!!!

The save button continues to be tricky though.

If you click a few times on the right of the button it can work, though not always. Maybe this is not related to the save button - maybe it's a bug that I'm trying to edit things that it just won't allow me too.

Some examples:

My chairman's interference - edits not saving

My scouts' nationality - edits not saving

My coaches scouting ability and potential - edits sometimes save

Staff adaptability and professionliam - edits not saving

Affiliated clubs - The saved edit shows up in my chosen feeder club's screen (FC Moscow), but in my club's screen (Barca) FC Moscow don't show up as a feeder club, nor do I get their scouting knowledge in my scouting knowledge screen.

Finally, can I edit the amount of Affiliated Clubs allowed anywhere? I'm allowed 10, and I already have 7.

I've spent a few hours on this, and it's really helping. A million thanks, ruci!!!

My chairman's interference - edits not saving - tks for reporting this, i've noticed that chairman's interference and his Personality Loyalty have the same value,

My scouts' nationality - edits not saving - fixed

Staff adaptability and professionliam - the same problem as chairman interference, the attribute offside has the same value..

for those problems with 2attributes reading the same memory location, i will have to see witch one is the right one, and then find the right memory location of the bad attribute..

Affiliated clubs - The saved edit shows up in my chosen feeder club's screen (FC Moscow), but in my club's screen (Barca) FC Moscow don't show up as a feeder club, nor do I get their scouting knowledge in my scouting knowledge screen. - can you try save your game, and load it again? see if it you can see it then

Finally, can I edit the amount of Affiliated Clubs allowed anywhere? I'm allowed 10, and I already have 7 - no you cant in this version

@ ruci OR anyone that has played with the editor a bit ,

I am trying to search by nationality as one of the filters and I cant seem it make it work is it possible?

If it is ruci I would really like some assistance.

I am trying to find either French or Dutch players with lets say ..Age --less than 21 ---CA --over 120 --PA less than 180 --

Up to here I am fine ..I know about the EU member button and it works just like the example on the video ...BUT I am trying to add the other feature and dont know where OR if it is possible.

Would appreciate someones assistance

Cheers

@ ruci OR anyone that has played with the editor a bit ,

I am trying to search by nationality as one of the filters and I cant seem it make it work is it possible?

If it is ruci I would really like some assistance.

I am trying to find either French or Dutch players with lets say ..Age --less than 21 ---CA --over 120 --PA less than 180 --

Up to here I am fine ..I know about the EU member button and it works just like the example on the video ...BUT I am trying to add the other feature and dont know where OR if it is possible.

Would appreciate someones assistance

Cheers

you can filter by nationality, you must type the nation name, but you can only search by one nationality you cant do something like (find players with French or Dutch nationality) as there is no OR statement in the filter..all filters that you add are AND statements so everything that you add, the filter will "read it" as search player with attribute X AND attribute Y AND attribute Z

My chairman's interference - edits not saving - tks for reporting this, i've noticed that chairman's interference and his Personality Loyalty have the same value,

My scouts' nationality - edits not saving - fixed

Staff adaptability and professionliam - the same problem as chairman interference, the attribute offside has the same value..

for those problems with 2attributes reading the same memory location, i will have to see witch one is the right one, and then find the right memory location of the bad attribute..

Affiliated clubs - The saved edit shows up in my chosen feeder club's screen (FC Moscow), but in my club's screen (Barca) FC Moscow don't show up as a feeder club, nor do I get their scouting knowledge in my scouting knowledge screen. - can you try save your game, and load it again? see if it you can see it then

Finally, can I edit the amount of Affiliated Clubs allowed anywhere? I'm allowed 10, and I already have 7 - no you cant in this version

Saving and reloading allows me to see FC Moscow as my new feeder! Legend!!!:D

did you pressed the Save button?

at FMRTE bottom, did you saw this message "Both Players were swapped sucessfuly"?

I pressed it and i saw the message like u say...now i realise that everything i change(nationality,attributes etc) is not working!:(

Help!!!:confused:

Ruci

Can you explain me League editing?

League editing allows you to edit the league reputation and in some leagues, it allows you to edit the League Standings, (you can change the number of goals...points etc..)ex:

1 - Some team with 20pts

2 - Your Team with 18pts

if you want to move your team to the 1st place, you must change your team points to more than 21 (chaning to 30 in this example),pressing the save button, now in FM

you will see something like

1 - Some team with 20pts

2 - Your Team with 30pts

your team has more points but it stills in 2nd place..to the standings positions be updated, you must play a game, then the standings positions will match the teams points..

i hope you understand what i've just said..

just another question, Will you be making this editor compatible with the new 9.0.2 patch as miles Jacobson has estimated that the patch will be out around Christmas time

yes, i will make it work with every patch that SI releases..at least i will try to..

ruci is it/will it be possible to search by potential rating? imo i tinks its better than PA

yes, i will release today a new build with some bugs fixed, and players unhappiness motives added on and search by ratings too

this is great, this editor is the main reason i bought FM09 so i can experiment with the game and bring lower league teams into higher leagues by putting more money into the club. Another idea is to try and simulate a takeover for example in the editor have a button where clubs can have a board takeover

League editing allows you to edit the league reputation and in some leagues, it allows you to edit the League Standings, (you can change the number of goals...points etc..)ex:

1 - Some team with 20pts

2 - Your Team with 18pts

if you want to move your team to the 1st place, you must change your team points to more than 21 (chaning to 30 in this example),pressing the save button, now in FM

you will see something like

1 - Some team with 20pts

2 - Your Team with 30pts

your team has more points but it stills in 2nd place..to the standings positions be updated, you must play a game, then the standings positions will match the teams points..

i hope you understand what i've just said..

Thanks very much Ruci,but I've another question,how do you edit it???.I mean,if I have to edit the league table,do I have to enter English Premier Division in the search box or something?

There is a huge bug about editing yourselves.. The Same Bug every year... Non editor is able to edit your own contract, edit your own age (unless if you are above 35... then it's okey.),, But the stats you should be able to change, if not in this version, well maybe in the next.. just saying that they are editable....

If you edit your age to younger than 35, then you should be expecting a game crash soon in the game, But THE CRASH WILL COME!!!! Same with the own contract..!!!

Are you sure about that with the age?

It was the first i did with the editor, changed my age to my real-life age. So you're now saying that my save WILL crash later?

why wont it open?? it keeps crashing at the start up..and ive got the updated framework, because all the previous versions of fmrte worked fine :( please help somebody??

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

Thanks very much Ruci,but I've another question,how do you edit it???.I mean,if I have to edit the league table,do I have to enter English Premier Division in the search box or something?

at the moment searching for leagues is not enable, to go to a league, just search for any club that plays in that league, ex Man Utd (if you want to edit the Premier League)

then in the Man Utd editing screen, press the league name that appears in the top of the screen..

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside)

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup

If you want to have the editor in the desktop, the best way is to do that with a shortcut

yep the WPFToolkit.dll was missing! thanks mate great work!

at the moment searching for leagues is not enable, to go to a league, just search for any club that plays in that league, ex Man Utd (if you want to edit the Premier League)

then in the Man Utd editing screen, press the league name that appears in the top of the screen..

Thanks

I'll have to admit Ruci,you've made quit a powerful tool here.I,for one wont use league editing,but if i'm bored,I might try it.

You've made a great editor,you should be honoured

Can anybody help me !!! I change things with fmrte, i save it but when I return to the game i see no diferrence!!!:thdn:

Please help me:confused:

that's really weird..try to disable your Anti Virus (if you have one) then launch FMRTE again and see if it works..

you can filter by nationality, you must type the nation name, but you can only search by one nationality you cant do something like (find players with French or Dutch nationality) as there is no OR statement in the filter..all filters that you add are AND statements so everything that you add, the filter will "read it" as search player with attribute X AND attribute Y AND attribute Z

ruci --Thanks for the quick response --BUT which filter do you use for nationality --when I look at nation --it has "EQUAL" "NOT EQUAL" in the space I have placed FRANCE for example and have even tried to untick the box --it brings forth some outrageous number like 2750 --I know that is not right because I am looking for French players with a higher CA of 150 --just to test if the function works.

Which is the filter that you mentioned ?

Thank you

Received a crash dump error on reloading save game after editing clubs training/youth facilities and using the heal and inspire player function. Will try and find the specific problem. Would be interesting to hear if anyone else had this.

Can someone confirm if changing your own age with the editor will make the game crash later in the game?

Think it does

I know it also crashes as soon as you change your own reputation on the game which is very annoying cosidering it's the only reason I wanted an editor

will you be fixing this problem please Ruci ???

I've noticed some unpleasant bug.

When i change values on players fitness, match exercise or consistency player stats seem to be dropping.

Look at the screens.

Before:

01ft0.th.jpg

and after changing fitness:

02de8.th.jpg

(sry for polish screens)

Anyone has that problem or is it just my fm?

Received a crash dump error on reloading save game after editing clubs training/youth facilities and using the heal and inspire player function. Will try and find the specific problem. Would be interesting to hear if anyone else had this.

I am having the same problem

Can someone please help me with Club Reputation.

Before starting my game, I used the built in editior to change my club reputation to 9999 (I'm Real Madrid), however, when installing Ruci's new version of FMRTE (which is great BTW!) I noticed that the club's rep. had fallen to 9831.

What's the reason for this and is there anyway I can set it permanently to 9999?

Thanks.

Can someone please help me with Club Reputation.

Before starting my game, I used the built in editior to change my club reputation to 9999 (I'm Real Madrid), however, when installing Ruci's new version of FMRTE (which is great BTW!) I noticed that the club's rep. had fallen to 9831.

What's the reason for this and is there anyway I can set it permanently to 9999?

Thanks.

There is no way to set it permenently it will change through out the game. I always change my Man Utd rep to 10000 and it falls by about 30 odd.

did you edit anything else? as i've making some tests and i was unable to crash the game by changing a club training/youth facilities or by healing/inspiring the team :(

I was change a club training/youth facilities,, healing/inspiring the team , change players PA and changing my own profile also PA

I was change a club training/youth facilities,, healing/inspiring the team , change players PA and changing my own profile also PA

the crash was because you have edit your profile,

in your profile you cant edit anything at this moment as it may crash your game..

the version i will release today will have some bugs fixed, and in your profile you will be able to edit the your Personal Information and Roles Attributes, all the others attributes wont be editable (you can still change the values but the editor wont save them to prevent the game from crashing)

There is no way to set it permenently it will change through out the game. I always change my Man Utd rep to 10000 and it falls by about 30 odd.

Cool, thanks for that, I've changed it to 10,000.

Another question - If I change my staff's attributes and CA/PA, are they likely to start looking for other clubs, i.e. ass.mans will want to leave and become managers at other clubs if they get approached, what's the best way to edit staff without this happening?

I particularly want to edit my coaches, so that my players will train better.

Thanks in advance!

the crash was because you have edit your profile,

in your profile you cant edit anything at this moment as it may crash your game..

the version i will release today will have some bugs fixed, and in your profile you will be able to edit the your Personal Information and Roles Attributes, all the others attributes wont be editable (you can still change the values but the editor wont save them to prevent the game from crashing)

So in the updated version out today will we be able to edit our home, current and world reputation ?

Top editor too dude

Archived