Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ruci, do you think you can improve the rating system until the new patch?

Please have a look at this one here http://rapidshare.de/files/41144254/FM_Genie_Scout_2007_RC5.zip.html

It's a very old genie scout, but with a top spot rating system, originally created by Michael Nygreen, now working for SI.

the next version of FMRTE will have a new rating system that i expect to be more accurate that the previous one.. ;)

Anyone know if the staff attribute changing is fixed in the latest release?

for the version i am using, attributes like resources and ambition are reset to their original values shortly after you change them.

This is also the case with ages.

Same problem here, though with the discipline attribute and man management.

It doesn't happen on all staff members though.

I also tried changing CA to a higher number thinking it might be too low..

but, still, a great editor, thanks so much!

Is anybody else having trouble when trying to edit a clubs finances? I'm using WSM, and after I change a clubs finances the game will crash. I have the crash dump files if that would help.

i will look into this, can you tell me the version of your game? you can see it ingame, Options-> Game Status or in FMRTE where it says "WSM 2009 - v9.1(HERE)"

tks

ppl i'm working on the rating system right now if anyone here wants to help me tweaking the rating system (by finding the best attributes weights for each position)

mail me support {at} bracasoft.com ;)

how do you actually swap players??

I've tried it and it doesnt seem to work

You choose the player you want to swap and then go to Swap Player in his profile. In the "With" option, search for the player you want to swap him with. Then click the check mark and save. Hope that works.

Btw, is it possible to edit preferred foot in the latest version? If yes, then how does one do it?

You choose the player you want to swap and then go to Swap Player in his profile. In the "With" option, search for the player you want to swap him with. Then click the check mark and save. Hope that works.

Btw, is it possible to edit preferred foot in the latest version? If yes, then how does one do it?

Actually it doesn't work for me either - but the rest is good and I can work around it.

The swap player feature works for me. I do as explained a few posts above. In the end, to make things really work and look alright, I save the game and reopen it.

This save and reopen game I also do with the club affiliations thing (as instructed by Ruci, actually). Otherwise it doesn't look 100% alright.

Ruci, would you mind adding in being able to edit/heal/inspire national team squads like you used to be able to on FMM? I've just become England manager, so it would be very helpful to be able to see my international squad with FMRTE in the same way I can see my Chelsea team.

Also, I'd love to donate to your site/editor but can't use a debit card (I don't use credit cards or PayPal). If you could add the option in, I'd happily give a bit for your sterling efforts.

Ruci,

I've checked several pages of this thread and can't find that anyone has asked this yet, so here goes.

First of all, the Editor is brilliant. Thank you.

Kit colours seem to be my only gripe. For example; Arsenal home and away shirts edit nicely but the shorts and socks retain the original game colours, the 3rd kit can't be edited at all for some reason. Are you planning on looking at this issue in a future version. It would make me a very happy gamer.

Thank you once again for all of your help.

Mike

Ruci,

Kit colours seem to be my only gripe. For example; Arsenal home and away shirts edit nicely but the shorts and socks retain the original game colours, the 3rd kit can't be edited at all for some reason. Are you planning on looking at this issue in a future version. It would make me a very happy gamer.

Thank you once again for all of your help.

Wow ...hey guys can someone assist me in editing of kits(shirts) ..what does it mean and how can I use the editor to change colouring

Cheers

Ruci, would you mind adding in being able to edit/heal/inspire national team squads like you used to be able to on FMM? I've just become England manager, so it would be very helpful to be able to see my international squad with FMRTE in the same way I can see my Chelsea team.

You can already do this, just search a player from your desired nation and then click on the nation under his name. :thup:

To ALEXANDER999,

If you go into the club info bit you'll see the three shirts. Click on the little icon above and you can change the colour and design of the shirts. Unfortunately it doesn't change socks and shorts just yet.

Hopefully Ruci will confirm whether this will be possible in later versions.

FMRTE - Next version changelist(this list its not the final one)

- Fixed Shortlists problem, now regens saved in your shortlist will appear in FM ;)

- Staff attributes fixed, added Determination attribute, and all the others attributes are now well readed and saved

- Gamer attributes added, now you can edit your own attributes (the same attributes that you are able to see in your profile in FM)

- Players City of Birth

- Added the option to set/change players Home Grown (relation screen)

- Added some presets to filter, now when you open the filter window you have a lot of filters already in there, you just need to fill the fields or add more filters if you want

- Added the "between" option in filters, you can now search for things like: Players with age between 20-25 for example

- Added Players Positional Rating

- Added Cities, you can edit cities attributes

- Added Teams Staff List (National Teams and Clubs)

- Added National Teams Managers "Contract"

- Added Staff Roles (Coach, Scout etc..)

- Added Players Progress (feature inpired in FM Genie Scout Players History)

- Added Import/Export Buttons in Players/Staff profiles, so you can save/load their attributes easily

- Added Players Prefered Moves

- Fixed Players jadeness

- Fixed bug in some teams that their name was displayed like: "Chlesea - Unknown" when it should be "Chelsea - Reserves"

- Added Special Feature (related with nations)

- Added Clone Center (not done yet but will be included ;) )

Release Date: Dont know yet, but it will be soon ;)

How do one do that?

as you cant search for nations in this version, do this:

for example, to edit Portugal:

go to a portuguese player profile for ex: Cristiano Ronaldo, now in the top of the editor you should have something like:

Cristiano Ronaldo (23 years...)

Portugal / Man Utd

Press the Portugal name and the nation edit screen will appear..;)

also ruci, will you be able to edit home grown in this version?

And what is the 'Clone Centre'?

yes i forgot to add that to the list ;)

Clone Center - is a feature that allows you to copy players attributes from one player to another(or a list of players..)

example: you select a Player Cristiano Ronaldo, then you can select players to be replaced with cristiano ronaldo attributes, but you can specify some attributes that you want those players to mantain, like "their name..their age, their nationality..int caps....)

You really are good ;)

Have you seen this http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2304395&postcount=25 , it seems that you can get sale values. Not sure if you can break this down and implement into your editor.

I have had a look and it seems accurate.

yes i know about that, i will look into that to see if i can find the way the game calculates it..

Hi Ruci,

I'm having trouble getting your editor to run so I was hoping you could clarify where the various file should be installed to. I have downloaded and installed the .NET framework which installed itself to C://windows/Microsoft.NET

Now, where do I extracted your editor application files to? Anywhere or inside the .NET framework folder or vice versa?

Currently, when I click on load game option (while I have a FM2009 game on the go) I get a message saying that your editor has stopped working. I am on Vista. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jay

Hi Ruci,

I'm having trouble getting your editor to run so I was hoping you could clarify where the various file should be installed to. I have downloaded and installed the .NET framework which installed itself to C://windows/Microsoft.NET

Now, where do I extracted your editor application files to? Anywhere or inside the .NET framework folder or vice versa?

Currently, when I click on load game option (while I have a FM2009 game on the go) I get a message saying that your editor has stopped working. I am on Vista. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jay

you just need to extract all files from FMRTE to any folder that you want, then press the FMRTE executable and press the load game button,

can you try to run FMRTE with Administrator Rights(right click on the FMRTE executable and select Run as Administrator) and see if it works?

Archived