Player Interactions when transfering

VSfallin

Hey, I am doing a Bolton on FM18 and Hamit Altintop was out of a contract so I decided to snap him up. I already had Karacan so he would settle in too. But Wolves offered him a deal too and he joined them instead (wage was the same) of me. I agree that Wolves have more quality and that was probably his reasoning. He was with the reserves for most of the season and played 3 times for Wolves first team in all competitions and after being released joined Brondby IF effectivly ending his career. Had he joined me he would still play in the Championship. This calls for more interaction options when transfering a player. For example I could have told him that he would play more under me and that could have changed his decision,so I think that having the chance to give valid reasons why he should choose your club would take the game forward. It goes the other way too, I would like to properly explain to a player why I am selling him. For example If I decide to sell a player I have very good relations with but he just does not fit in anymore I should be able to explain him that because I don't want our relationship to detiriorate 

• 5 months later...

Archived