New Feature/Bring Back Previous Feature

BeanMachine_2k15

Hi everyone,

all thoughts are welcome to this suggestion. I don't know if anyone else has felt this frustration but when your offer for a player has been accepted and you enter into the negotiations screen, the player responds by saying something along the lines of he doesn't believe the club matches his own ambitions or doesn't believe that the club have the financial resources to meet his demands......the feature I'm proposing is the ability to talk to the player anyway. Whether it be listening to his demands anyway, regardless whether he believes the club can afford it or not, or if he doesn't believe the club has the same ambition as he does. After hearing his demands, discussions could be made with the board to see if the board will adjust finances or otherwise to accommodate the player in question. I know there was a similar feature in FM 2016, but please either bring that feature back or create a feature that will allow us to speak to the player anyway

Thoughts everyone??

Agreed., also could be expanded when one of your players refuses a move away, you should be able to talk to him to stress that he should move, try and persuade him to re-negotiate with the buying club

• 5 months later...

Archived