Official FM09: Good Midfielder's Thread

SeanH91

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
He's good, but if you want a world beater look at Messi or Ribéry for example. :p
Yeah, while I have plenty of money, I don't have quite enough to pry Messi away from Barcelona. And Zhirkov and Guardado just recently joined Man City and Real Madrid respectively so they're unlikely to come. Maybe I'll see if Juve are willing to sell Giovinco.

Season 2, Wolves, EPL, 9.3, total transfer budget is approx 18mil pounds.

I have Mascio, but second season I don't think he's ready to join the big boys. Also got Eduardo in the mid, but also young for the mids of the EPL.

Gonna try and get Diarra, Pompey dropped but heaps of clubs interested.

It's for a CM on Tylerbode's V6 Pirahna, basically designed to try and ping em in from outside the box.

Note that I also need to get a DC or two so I rather wouldn't want to spend my entire budget on a MC!!!

EDIT: Diarra's gone, Valencia.

Edit2: Going for Stilic (the Lech kid) and Borges; says there'll be work permit issues for Stilic but Borges is a go - which is better?

• 2 weeks later...
Is gago good because when i start a new game he always gets offered to me for 8mill?????

Yeah that seems to happen every game for some reason even though he is brilliant, seen Real buy him back the following season for 18 mil plus several times as well.

G-Man11 Do you ever buy him ???

Bought him once and he was very good for me and the other occasions I didn't need someone else in his position or another club pipped me too him. Even if he is only average for you he will be resellable at easily more than 8 million so you will make a profit even if he does bomb.

Afternoon,

Im playing as Fiorentina and Man City are sniffing around Kuzmanovic right at the start. Is he worth keeping hold of or should i just cash in, cos i dont really have a great deal of money and need to strengthen other areas such as defence.

nice one, want to keep hold of him, does he turn out immense?

they haven't bid yet but keep 'admiring his ability'

Ill ask for £40m if they bid then happy days, if not ill keep him

ye montolivo looks a class act already. Do you know how Jovetic turns out?

Looks ok, but his stats are lacking in some key areas. i know he is young, is it worth persisting with him?

While im here lol, no answer in fiorentina thread, do you have any recomendations to improve my defence?

curretly £6m to spend but should be around 10ish once ive offloaded a few people.

what about fenandinho from shakhtar? hes a great goal-scoring midfielder (at least i Ukrainian PL) and can be cheap.

also Jadson can do a shift (also from Shakhtar im slightly biased lol)

Hey Guys,

Somehow turned Bolton into a top 4 team and I'm about to start my 3rd season.

I'm really in need of a commanding DM who can play in the champions league. I can't see my current DM duo can hack it.

I did sign Jack Cork who I think will become good, but I need someone now, got a budget of around 16-20m.

Thanks in advance!

I don't think i've ever heard this guy mentioned but i'm new to the forums. He is called Franco Zuculini. He is from an Argentinian team called Racing Club. One of the best young players i've ever scouted. Signed him first for QPR in my first season. Cost about 400k? Then i signed him for Lazio when i moved to manage them. He has been ever present in the side and now it seems EVERY club in existance is chasing him. I'll try and get a screenshot if i can work out how too :p

He may be obvious but i think Cristian Ledesma for Lazio is an immense CM.

zuculinistats.jpg

zuculinipotential.jpg

If you right click and select open link in new window/tab you can see it more clearly.

Hey Guys,

Somehow turned Bolton into a top 4 team and I'm about to start my 3rd season.

I'm really in need of a commanding DM who can play in the champions league. I can't see my current DM duo can hack it.

I did sign Jack Cork who I think will become good, but I need someone now, got a budget of around 16-20m.

Thanks in advance!

Veloso, Bolzini, Ramires, Rafael Carioca, Zuculini, Makoun.

Samuels

Franco Zuculini is extremely well known on these forums, welcome to the forums though. :thup:

Veloso, Bolzini, Ramires, Rafael Carioca, Zuculini, Makoun.

Samuels

Franco Zuculini is extremely well known on these forums, welcome to the forums though. :thup:

Yeah. This was the first thread i looked at and posted in. Having had a look around i notice hes well known :p

• 2 weeks later...

Selling Pirlo for around 30mil cos he wants to leave, so need a top-class central midfielder to replace him. Somewhere in that price range would be good,with similar ability.

Don't really want an all attacking minded player or really defensive (can have a bit of both), just a man who stays central and helps the forwards and the defense. (Kinda in the Fabregas mold but slightly cheaper)

cheers

Fernandinho, Hamsik (would be perfect), Montolivo, Toulalan?

Hamsik already went to Man City for £25mil.

Will look at montolivio.

Is £30mil for a mardy Pirlo enough, or should i hold out for nearer £40mil

cheers

Name: Bernardo

Nationality: Brazil

Club: Cruzeiro

Position: AMC

Value:

Sale Value: 22M in 2013

Work Permit Needed?: yes

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this guy. He is fantastic with free kicks and can blast screamers in from well outside the area.

Hi,

I am looking for a DM that can play at MC and is a extremely difficult to get past. Someone that breaks up the oppositions attacking moves over and over again in the Maschernao or Makelele mould. I have 10M GBP to spend on patch 9.3.0 and I am Man Utd. He shoud also be good at passing and supporting attacks. Could someone please help? Hopey?

Hamsik already went to Man City for £25mil.

Will look at montolivio.

Is £30mil for a mardy Pirlo enough, or should i hold out for nearer £40mil

cheers

DO NOT sell Pirlo....not only coz he is the best DMC/MC in the game but because he lasts till ~37-38 years......trust me....in every single game he allways plays untill that age and regullary gets 7.50 average

Name: Bernardo

Nationality: Brazil

Club: Cruzeiro

Position: AMC

Value:

Sale Value: 22M in 2013

Work Permit Needed?: yes

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this guy. He is fantastic with free kicks and can blast screamers in from well outside the area.

I have him for my side, picked him up for £1Million in the second season, developing into a quality player. :thup:

Hi,

I am looking for a DM that can play at MC and is a extremely difficult to get past. Someone that breaks up the oppositions attacking moves over and over again in the Maschernao or Makelele mould. I have 10M GBP to spend on patch 9.3.0 and I am Man Utd. He shoud also be good at passing and supporting attacks. Could someone please help? Hopey?

Bodmer? Ramires? Makoun? Moussa Sissoko? Rafael Carioca?

DO NOT sell Pirlo....not only coz he is the best DMC/MC in the game but because he lasts till ~37-38 years......trust me....in every single game he allways plays untill that age and regullary gets 7.50 average

This guy can be signed for peanuts at the start of the game (Salzburg actually signed him on a free transfer from Legia). Toulouse have already spent over £3m on him and he's still only 18. Obviously he needs developing, especially his tackling and the physical side but he could be worth a punt. My scouts love him anyway.

borysiuk.jpg

Zucculini can be picked up for around £5m also and is a top class DM.

hi im looking for a winger who just is really good with the ball at his feet, and just does loads and loads of flashy tricks, doesn't neccessarily need and end product, just someone to throw on at the end of games when I have a lead to cause problems.

What kind of budget do you have?

Archived