Be able to offer players out to specific clubs

Yazarlou

I think it would be a good feature to be able to offer a player to a specific club because I have had issues where players want to go to a specific club e.g I currently have a problem with Pogba wanting to go to Barcelona, but I don't want to offer Pogba to every club and then you could solve player unhappiness if they decide not to bid or match your valuations

31 minutes ago, Yazarlou said:

I think it would be a good feature to be able to offer a player to a specific club because I have had issues where players want to go to a specific club e.g I currently have a problem with Pogba wanting to go to Barcelona, but I don't want to offer Pogba to every club and then you could solve player unhappiness if they decide not to bid or match your valuations

You can already do this. When offering a player out, you can select which clubs to target.

Clipboard04.jpg

Just now, Yazarlou said:

image.thumb.png.48da54c0d05c2d9aa15a212e866a4dbc.pngHow do you do it? I don't get that option?

Look on your own screenshot. There are 2 tabs - 1 marked DETAILS (which you have highlighted) and 1 marked TARGETS (which is highlighted in mine).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived