Change the way the Scouting meeting works - It's tedious now

godzilu

Hey guys

I am a manager who always uses heavy scouting, bar when managing Athletic, when I need to focus on a small area. The new Scouting meeting screen is a huge pain in the arse when you constantly have to deal with tens of reports each session, because if you click Discard accidentally on a report, and it happens when you want to pass through your umptieth zillion scout report, your discarded player is lost between other zillions of players, and you have no way how to recover reports from the last Scouting meeting. 

The old way was way better, even if it cluttered the Inbox, because if you passed too fast over a report, you could have scrolled back to it, it was not lost as it is now. 

My choice? Keep it as it is, but:

1. Add an option to sort the reports after the potential ability, current ability, in the drop down from the screenshot.
2. Add the reports you discarded in your last Scouting meeting in a bin where you can double check them and recover what's lost when you mess up. 

It's incredibly annoying, the only downside from FM 18 which I finally consider a big step forward from its predecessor, but a very annoying downside since I have to deal with it constantly. 

Thank you

download.png

I'd also like to see a greater control over what you are shown on the scouting reports. I would like to see the ability to select just one nationality and also, have the opportunity to have NO scout reports

This Scouting meeting screen could have the filters used in other players panels indeed, so you can sort or see the players that match your criteria. Why not add to it the full filters? 

• 5 months later...

Archived