Action Zones - need info

All the time I ask myself what those bars mean...exactly.

I suppose is where the main action happens on the pitch but I think there's a finest interpretation of the data.

i.e. if the opposition attack bar is greater than your defense bar it means that they are overloading the box ? or is only the sum of the time spent by the two formations in that side of the pitch ?

thanks

Possession of the ball in those areas of the pitch.

So if you had 60% overall, this gives you a rough breakdown on where on the pitch you had the ball the most, where the opposition had the ball.

It's a useful widget if you don't watch a lot of highlights and can't really tell what's happening on the pitch. It enables you to see where the action has been in the last 5 minutes. For example, if you see the opponent having a lot of possession on your third of the pitch, it could mean that you're being pinned down. Then it's up to you whether you want to make a change or not.

14 hours ago, Zemahh said:

It's a useful widget if you don't watch a lot of highlights and can't really tell what's happening on the pitch. It enables you to see where the action has been in the last 5 minutes. For example, if you see the opponent having a lot of possession on your third of the pitch, it could mean that you're being pinned down. Then it's up to you whether you want to make a change or not.

TBH I have never used it in game properly like that - it's always part of my post-match analysis though.

Archived