[Suggestion] Seek employment with a specific club

Norm

When starting a game as unemployed, I think it would be a good idea if you could specify which club you are interested in managing, i.e. Norwich or whatever. 

The current system of top division / higher division or whatever or by reputation is all well and good, but say I wanted to manage Sunderland, my local team. Well they are not really a higher division club, and despite my own bias, I doubt if they could be classed as a higher reputation club at present.

So if I could make the choice to manage Sunderland, again for example,  then it would either be straight away, outing Jack Ross from his position or keeping a close eye on the game to watch for the availability of the position.

BUT, if the option to apply to manage Sunderland was included in the initial set up, then I think it would be a boost to people who like to play their own club, which I reckon is over 60% of the people playing the game. (nothing to back that last statement up, just general observations of twitch / youtube etc)

Go forth and prosper

Norm

• 5 months later...

Archived