(New Feature) Allow Managers to discuss Issues/Concerns straight after returning from holiday

kingking

• ISSUE 1 . I go on holiday and return back on EVERY Match Day, however my squad players get unhappy because i can't speak to them about there issues WHEN i'm on holiday OR WHEN I return back on holiday.
  • REASON I GO ON HOLIDAY . I go on holiday on FM because i WORK/STUDY (AT HOME ON THE COMPUTER) whilst playing FOOTBALL MANAGER 18.
  • PROBLEM 1. Squad starts playing bad and they start getting upset, which is an issue i can't solve when i go on holiday.
  • SOLUTION 1/NEW FEATURE 1 . Can we solve this by allowing me to DISCUSS to players about there ISSUES straight AFTER I RETURN on HOLIDAY, instead of them getting UPSET and affecting the WHOLE squad 

Just now, HUNT3R said:

There isn't a solution to this. You either don't go on holiday or you have to accept that you're going to have unhappy players because they were ignored.

Ah ok, but can there be a solution where us managers can discuss to players about there issues, STRAIGHT after we return back on holiday?

This FEATURE will help casual part time players who go on holiday, and return back every time a match starts?

Just now, kingking said:

Ah ok, but can there be a solution where us managers can discuss to players about there issues, STRAIGHT after we return back on holiday?

This FEATURE will help casual part time players who go on holiday, and return back every time a match starts?

Yes, of course, but that would be a feature request as it's not possible right now.

3 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Yes, of course, but that would be a feature request as it's not possible right now.

Yeah i hope SI can see this and implement this, it can be a useful feature. Can this thread be moved pleased so that they can see it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived