[Suggestion] Our Personal Agent

pepr

I'm sorry if this idea already exists, but the search returns 404.

What if we, football managers, had an agent to help us renegotiate the contracts or look for new contracts, whether unemployed or not?

Example1: I am training Liverpool and our agent came to me with an improved contract to go to Arsenal.

Example 2: We are unemployed and our agent presents several possibilities to go to the interview, Hull City, Everton, etc.

We could hire and fire the agent. A good agent, find better clubs.

Example 1: If we were a football manager with little reputation, we could not be represented by agent Jorge Mendes, and he refused (I know there can be no real names, but what I mean is represented by an agent with a good reputation)

Sometimes it's a nightmare to have to click on all available clubs to find a job.

Thank u :)

Although I don't mind getting jobs myself, I really like the idea of having an agent in the game.

It adds realism and could be more than just a cosmetic feature. One of the things I always found difficult was necessarily knowing whether it was realistic for me to get a job or not without actually applying or declaring interest. With an agent, I could tell him that I'm interested in moving clubs at the end of the season, what leagues I may be willing to go to, and he could suss it out and let me know what clubs might be interested.

He may have contacts at clubs so that he has influence, and he can get me a job at a club he has a good relationship with even if I otherwise may not be able to get it.

So it would add depth to journeyman saves.

On 25/07/2018 at 07:18, DrIgz said:

One of the things I always found difficult was necessarily knowing whether it was realistic for me to get a job or not without actually applying or declaring interest. With an agent, I could tell him that I'm interested in moving clubs at the end of the season, what leagues I may be willing to go to, and he could suss it out and let me know what clubs might be interested.

He may have contacts at clubs so that he has influence, and he can get me a job at a club he has a good relationship with even if I otherwise may not be able to get it.

I second this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived