In australia!~!!

Hey all you Australians out there, just have a quick question for you all...

Where and how do you order your FM?

EB? GAME? ONLINE?

Where can I get it the fastest? I dont mind it being what 10 or 20 dollars more expensive, I just dont want

to wait around 2 or 3 weeks while everyone on this forum is enjoying themselves silly with the new FM and me

just sitting my ass at home spending time bored with my girlfriend or something... Ha ha ha jokes about gf, she'll

kill me... Anyways, if your not allowed to say for some reason just PM or something? Tops all and thanks in advanced

I ordered a download from Steam but then went to a games store and was told they had a local release date of the 14th of Nov too. Not sure if they are right but that's what they told me!

I ordered a download from Steam but then went to a games store and was told they had a local release date of the 14th of Nov too. Not sure if they are right but that's what they told me!

Local? Australia is bit big... I'm Sydney, I live in a suburb called Epping right... I dont mind going city to collect

it or whatever, not Blacktown though... I'd do Parra, Chatswood, City, Burwood but not anywhere further. Man

I want the game!!!

I have my game paid for and due to arrive on the Friday 21st November as my mum is flying back from the UK and as i live in Brisbane and she lives in Sydney, she HAS to stop in Brisbane for 2 hours between connections and it is there we will do the switch :p

So i have done a deal with the wife that she flys to Sydney (kids too) for the weekend while i can have a FM 09 weekend :)

Archived