Option for no-hattrick penalty taker

thizaum

Yeah, just a simple pop-up mentioning your players looking at you with the question to either stick to the plan or let the player on 2 goals take it. Two buttons, one nodding your head YES, allow the chance for a hattrick and the other shaking your head NO, stick to the plan.

3 hours ago, thizaum said:

For the manager to be able to allow or not the player with 2 goals to take a penalty, even when he's not in the takers list.

43 minutes ago, FrazT said:

This has been mentioned before with a lot of support- big plus from me.

There's something in game for this already buried in the Tactics screen found under Set Pieces > Penalties.  There's a tick box at the bottom asking to allow a player who has scored 2 goals to take a penalty.

You can also access this while a match is in progress, although again not easy to find: from the in match screen, click Tactics (top left) > Set Pieces (bottom right) > Penalties > and again you'll see the same tick box bottom right.

Although like @HUNT3R says I'd like to see an added in match pop up window so that we can make an instant and easy to find decision.

2 hours ago, herne79 said:

There's something in game for this already buried in the Tactics screen found under Set Pieces > Penalties.  There's a tick box at the bottom asking to allow a player who has scored 2 goals to take a penalty.

You can also access this while a match is in progress, although again not easy to find: from the in match screen, click Tactics (top left) > Set Pieces (bottom right) > Penalties > and again you'll see the same tick box bottom right.

Although like @HUNT3R says I'd like to see an added in match pop up window so that we can make an instant and easy to find decision.

Mindblown!

How come they didn't promote this as a new feature for FM18? It's massive!

Thanks @herne79

• 3 months later...

Archived