Match training idea.

Andrew_Goats_Gruff

Visualise our laptops/pcs right now, we click on training, (NEW IDEA)match training tab, infront of you is a full 2d pitch, with your 11 players dotted in their planned posistions.

Now.

Setup a training match in that same menu, now, during this match, as you are on the attack, say you can pause it at anytime, click on any players dot, and options pop up, based on the situation, drag a player to where you want him to be off the ball, now click on the player on the balls dot and see options like, get your head up, play it back to another player, like encourage a player to play how you visualise, not by what these current player roles offer. Or if you are defending, say jordi albas dot, while defending, close the gap towards (cb) pique abit more.

Lets say i click on my rw, during a situation where we are attacking, his off the ball is 2 for example, say drag him in to the area you want him to be , you no, coach his off the ball. 

I think match training should definitely be in Fm19 and if they implement it well it would be class.

• 3 months later...

Archived