Eternity mode

Scottishargonian

As you all know we have 30 years in game where we build our teams, win trophies and transfer players. But what happens when those 30 years end? All that change ends and you have to restart with the and lose all that league change and team building especially when you play certain leagues like the northern Irish leagues where you get to a point where you can build up your league and reputation just for it all to be for. I thing!  This can be demorilising especially on the last year of your career because tbh who cares what happens the the club on the last year? Who cares if all the contracts end at the end of the season? 

so my suggestion would be either enable an eternity mode where the player doesn’t need to retire or (in my opinion a better option) would have the option to continue the game as another new unemployed manager (giving the option of different statuses).

the latter option would allow players to once again build a team with random players (continuing with the random players generated from before retirement) but this time giving the option either to continue managing their old team (applying for the team vacant manager position) or to build up another team to compete with the records and standards you created before! 

As as I know memory could be an issue, deleting a lot of unnecessary stats and variables like previous winners and retired managers and players would make space to grow further! Leaving only the best records and current players!

I believe that this feature would only increase the immersion of the game and allow strategists like myself to reconstruct the game of football? From further reinforcing elite football teams trophies to making the northern Irish leagues one of the best in the world!

im open to adaptions and want to know what people think!

• 3 months later...

Archived