Players Started Doing Weird Dance Movement On Pitch For Whole Game?

Loaded up FM18 for the first time in about 2 weeks and all of a sudden my players are sort of bobbing up and down and doing a weird dance on the field for the entire match. Anyone else experiencing this? I've never had this problem before now.

Very random.

Tried saved games with both Napoli and Barcelona - same issue occurs.

Attached a PKM.

Barcelona v Fiorentina.pkm

• Administrators

You running anything custom at all with the game? If so, try removing it and see if it helps.

If it doesn't, try the following and see if that solves it:

Delete Cache - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-delete-my-cache-folder-r398/

On 11/08/2018 at 00:22, Neil Brock said:

You running anything custom at all with the game? If so, try removing it and see if it helps.

If it doesn't, try the following and see if that solves it:

Delete Cache - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-delete-my-cache-folder-r398/

Hi Neil, thanks for your response. It's been a hectic week at work so I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. This is the first chance I've had to load up FM.

I haven't been using any custom files on FM so I've just tried clearing/deleting cache as described in the link you've provided and have now restarted FM18.

I've just loaded my Napoli game and it appears the problem is still present.

Any other ideas?

27 minutes ago, FrazT said:

In case it is a graphics issue, please update your graphics card driver- instructions if you need them are in the FAQ thread

Thanks, I'll give that a try later (a first grade team I'm involved with at youth level is playing in about 90 minutes so I have to head out now) and let you know how it goes. Just a bit confused as the game was working fine a few weeks ago and literally no settings have been changed since then. My laptop was literally off while I was working and wasn't used from between the time when FM was working and the time when I loaded it up and this issue presented itself.

Cheers for the suggestion though and I'll get back to you when I can.

Just thought I'd add, I deleted all my saved games earlier and started a new one and that didn't make a difference.

Archived