[Suggestion] Add reliable financial projection

SpS_Zen

Hey,

I am doing my first save in england. I started from VNS and climb until PL. Every year, i have no idea what amount of money i would get. No way to anticipate a strategy for salaries and transfers. You can just guess and hope for the best. This is mainly due to the lack of gameplay communication. We could have every year at the start of the season a message reporting a describe projection for the incoming season with incomes (cup expectation, league, etc.) and the expenses (player salaries with increases in contracts, staff salaries, etc.). and the balance of both. Something precise, and evolutive so we could have an idea what marge we have. This could replace the financial report, which is one of the most useless feature in the game right now, and give players a better idea of where they are financially.

Example: In my case, after my first year in Championship i received at the end of May, 5-6m as solidarity payment. I had no idea it was coming and even less this would be a such amount.

The next year, i won Championship, i have a 2,89m balance and the projection gave me 87,99m at the end of my current season. I did a second save just to see what was going to happen. There was no financial movement until the new season (25june)

20180813202226_1.thumb.jpg.f8572e992eb35a27809a101098e899ba.jpg20180813202214_1.thumb.jpg.e4937cef309331407fff76aa694ca5b0.jpg

Should also mention the (European?) Leagues that need to meet FFP regulations. It seems like these (poor) projections are used to review if you're going to be in trouble with FFP or not. Because if you're in trouble from an FFP perspective, the club will react rather drastically - and sometimes this is unnecessary. 

I know it's not *this* simple, but it almost looks like most projections only take a 1-3 months rolling average per category, and extrapolate it over the projection. The issues with that are obvious, as cash injections tend to come in bursts. The projections don't seem to ever rationalise how much income/expense you've had this season, compared to the prior season or two, and doesn't compensate for said cash injections.

• 4 months later...

Archived