FM needs more updates.

月光下告白

1., we should increase the league's history scorer, Champions League, history of all Cup finals.

2. grade and ability of the coach
In this level of Van Gaal's game, he often teaches at the relegation team, which is impossible in reality. Besides, it's all the coaches of the major European leagues, so you can't just set up a formation that will never change.This is very rigid.

3. Players with high skill need to improve their performance. There is no difference between Messi and other players on the court. We need to show more movements.

4. manage the financial aspects of the club
There is more control over the commercial aspect of games. For example, managers can participate in selecting sponsors and other similar things. To be more involved in the financial aspects of the game, we need more control, and to make this aspect of the game more important and regular players. Controlling the remaining finances will actually help run clubs on a large scale and improve facilities for youth training and stadiums.

5. more realistic player problems
I want to see more controversy over the players. Making the player's problems in the game makes the experience of the football manager more realistic, tackles the problem of keeping the player's behavior, and manages his life on the court.

6. There should be an agreement that can be negotiated with the player first, such as a wage and commitment, a signing fee, and if the player agrees, go back to the club for training and apply for a transfer.
If the club is not sold, the players' state will be affected and the team's performance will be affected.
If the club sells, it will be low.
Then the team that can use this function must have prestige at least more than intercontinental. Barcelona dug everywhere, and during the whole transfer period, in order to buy cheaply, they contacted the players first and then reached a private agreement. After that, I will quote a low price with the other club, then the players will stop training and submit a transfer application.
Whether it is Ousmane Demb l l, Marco Verratti, Philippe Coutinho or Paul polynho...
If the club can do this in practice, why not add it to the new generation of games?

7. Is it more accurate to score 100 points on a player's individual attributes in FM?

This is my personal suggestion. I hope my friends will discuss with me more.@Luke Rumble

• 2 months later...

Archived