Updated Champions League prize money/changes in market pool distribution in FM19

Will the updated Champions League and Europa League prize fund announced for this season 2018/19 (nearly a 50% increase on last year!) be in FM19? Also they've changed the way market pool money is distributed. The reason I ask is because sometimes this gets overlooked and isn't updated till a patch or even till the following year's game. Links below confirming the increase in cash:

talksport.com/football/380025/champions-league-and-europa-league-prize-money-increased-uefa-confirm-180606285351/amp/

https://www.soccerex.com/insight/articles/2018/uefa-announces-major-increase-in-prize-money-for-champions-league

SI have always said that rule or competition changes that have been confirmed by the organising association will be included in the first available version of the game to be released, as long as there is time to test it beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 21:59, FrazT said:

SI have always said that rule or competition changes that have been confirmed by the organising association will be included in the first available version of the game to be released, as long as there is time to test it beforehand.

Found a better link here, from June 5 2018 on UEFA's official website, confirming the changes in how prize money is distributed, and overall huge increases in prize money for both Champions League and Europa League, for the 2018/2019 season

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/stakeholders/clubs/news/newsid=2562024.html

As this was announced in June, I'd hope this makes it into FM19 from the start.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought- this new 'coefficient ranking' payment is good for building up a club from smaller nations. Before it was impossible to ever increase the champions league market pool share for your nation in FM I think. 

Now the higher you get your club in the rankings, the higher coefficient payment you'll eventually get. Nice.

2 minutes ago, Reflection86 said:

Just a thought- this new 'coefficient ranking' payment is good for building up a club from smaller nations. Before it was impossible to ever increase the champions league market pool share for your nation in FM I think. 

It should have been dynamic, I spent a long time working with the coder to implement a more accurate CL/EL TV revenue system.

• 1 month later...

Archived