(SUGGESTION) stop showing the fm player leaderboard at the end of the season!

Bothan Spy

I've always assumed it just gets hacked almost instantly. It's impossible to get the scores the 'leaders' get. In one season with Liverpool I won the Super Cup, Community Shield, League cup, FA Cup, Club World Championship, Champions League, AND went unbeaten in the Premier League winning that too. I think I was a similar position to your own. I don't bother looking at it any more.

On 16/08/2018 at 18:02, Tom8983 said:

I've always assumed it just gets hacked almost instantly. It's impossible to get the scores the 'leaders' get. In one season with Liverpool I won the Super Cup, Community Shield, League cup, FA Cup, Club World Championship, Champions League, AND went unbeaten in the Premier League winning that too. I think I was a similar position to your own. I don't bother looking at it any more.

I heartily agree my friend 

It's useless and pointless. Why do I care if HAwK47 or TEZ gets a meaningless score and gets the top 10 in a game they've obviously cheated at? I came 5123th with Manchester City after winning everything once. Why? I don't know. Nor do I give a toss...

• 3 months later...

Archived