Whether the PA level of random people will fluctuate in different countries?

月光下告白

Can we let all countries have random people PA level will float? I hope that the PA of young players will change dynamically.
The Chinese team's brushes are still around 60 PA in random and will be boring in the latter part of the game. Some national teams and leagues should be able to improve the PA of young players if they make great progress.
It is now always Europe and America that can produce a lot of high PA players, like China's players are always low level, not even to reach the level of Saudi Australia, Japan and South Korea. I hope that in the future each country's random person can dynamic PA each country's random person PA value should be linked to national team prestige and League prestige, when prestige increases, random person PA should also be increased

I'd rather not have that. Europe and South America were always dominant in world football, it would just make it unrealistic. Japan has great regens ingame though, just like irl, they have/get some quality players. 

I am pretty sure that random PA levels are already set taking into account league and country reputation.  Since these are known to grow slowly, you will not see any noticeable increases in random PAs till well into the game.

• 2 months later...

Archived