[Suggestion] Banners in Crowds

Marlo56

I think an important part of the managerial experience is pressure and support from fans. The game emulates the pressure from the media and the board, and does so from the fans through the social media feature, but I think it would enhance the match day experience to see fan opinion manifest through things like banners / signs.

In practice I'd see it working in a similar way to the social media feature, in that only a handful of generic sign templates would have to be created, with the player and manager names being swapped out; but unlike the social media feature I'd want the signs to actually reflect your level of success - so I wouldn't expect to see "#[ManagerSurname] Out" signs if we'd just won five games on the bounce for example. 

I'd also want to see signs for the fans' favourite players etc too, and signs for opposing teams. 

I'd be amused to see player / manager faces on banners too - imagine a sketched impression of a regen face for example.

Just an idea.

I like the idea. We've seen this in the EPL and even in the Italian Serie A, large banners are often displayed by the hard core fans in the stands behind one of the goals, covering a variety of subjects (not just manager related) 

• 3 months later...

Archived