[Suggestion] DoF , football governing body and etc

TokuYoru95

First of all sorry if my English is not perfect . As the title suggests there are two suggestions that I want to make .

1) Director of Football

-Our DoF is a part of the scouting team right ? Sometimes if we set the responsibility to sign players to our DoF he will sign them but there are no scouting reports about them . He just signed a player that other scouts in the team doesn't know about the player . I know sometimes DoF is our boss but at least can we have an option to have the report . He still work for the team . Sometimes he needs to tell the team what kind of player he is signing .

-can we have something like a roundtable where the manager , DoF and the Chief Scout or if possible the Managing Director or CEO discussing about a player we want for our team . I know this is a little bit advanced but something simpler like setting what kind of player we want to search we the three main head of the club will be okay . Or at least make Transfer Target tab has more depth .

2)Chief Scout

-we heard in real life Chief Scout like Sven Mislintat want to have power in club's transfer business . Can we implement it in the game ? at least a a little option the staff responsibilities that we can give a little power to our Chief Scout .

3)Football Governing Body

-I read a suggestions before about making dynamic rule where rules will change in domestic leagues , continental competitions or even international . Maybe 10 years or 20 years once is okay . Even the league structures changes will be commendable .

-make more expansive staff for national team like the football associations president , Technical Director or DoF like Peter de Roo for Malaysia and Director of Youth Development like Marcel Luccasen used to be for Germany . Because national team affairs in FM became dull to fast for me .

Thank you in advance .

• 3 months later...

Archived