A way to put out press releases that have meaningful effects on the game

teknotel

So my big annoyance right now is being swamped with every team wanting me to be there manager.

I have being playing since 1992-93 floppy disk version. I honestly find the game pretty easy, but still love to take conference sides to the champions league. The issue is I get promoted pretty much every season until championship. Then the job offers and media linking me to every club begins to clog my news feed up.  Every day I have to dismiss rumours of me leaving to manage another club. Now as a manager going up three or four leagues from conference to championship, if it was like newly promoted premier teams, foreign top league games then it would make sense right?

But its 90% teams in the same league as me who are bottom of the league or mid table, when I am top of the league...

Obviously its because the games reputation system, so my club usually Barnet have low rep, hence Bolton or Norwich (currently in my game in L1 with me) are much bigger clubs, so it kind of makes sense. But in reality theres no way I would leave a club I have got promoted 3 times to go to a club struggling in the same league.

So... I think to make the game more realistic and improve immersion I should be able to put a press release out affirming my commitment to my club. This in turn will stop all the job offers and media questions about me leaving for some struggling team in the same league as me or below. Make it so only really big offers come in. Like two leagues above minimum. For a time period after the press release.

There could be other press released as well. I think there are already some, but just for me this is my biggest gripe playing the game. It gets really annoying and really breaks my immersion.

What do you think guys?

• 3 months later...

Archived