LLM assistent "unrealisitic" targets

I play LLM and it sometimes happens that my assistent managers filters out players as "unrealisitic" targets, while those players are interested to sign for my club. It also happens that my assistent judges players as realistic while they are not interested (especially loan players), but I prefer him suggesting too many players in stead of filtering out players who are interested. I think this has to do with the low skills of assistent managers in LLM, can anyone explain to me which skills an assistent manager needs to prevent that he filters realistic players out as unrealisitic?

Your assistant manager or scout? (If you have one)

I think the 'realistic/unrealistic' thing is more than just an interest in the transfer - it comes down to a lot of things.

There is always the button in the player search filter , or checkbox on he screen. Plus you can see all scouted players as well, regardless of their interest or whether they are a realistic target.

4 hours ago, Snorks said:

Your assistant manager or scout? (If you have one)

I think the 'realistic/unrealistic' thing is more than just an interest in the transfer - it comes down to a lot of things.

There is always the button in the player search filter , or checkbox on he screen. Plus you can see all scouted players as well, regardless of their interest or whether they are a realistic target.

There are also buttons near those checkboxes where you can set the "interested" filter. From my experience, setting it to "Slightly Interested" (compared to the default value, "Interested") is good enough. You might need some convincing but they are otherwise realistic targets.

On 04/09/2018 at 03:17, llDracoll said:

There are also buttons near those checkboxes where you can set the "interested" filter. From my experience, setting it to "Slightly Interested" (compared to the default value, "Interested") is good enough. You might need some convincing but they are otherwise realistic targets.

Im am still playing FM 2017, so I think the "Slightly Interested" box is not included in my edition. I can only see the boxes Realistic Transfers, Realistic Fee Paying Loans and Realistic Regular Loans. 

Does anyone know which attributes I have to look for to avoid that my assistent filters out too many or sometimes too few players? Of course I can't demand too much in LLM, but it's important for me to have these checkboxes working correctly. My assistent also manages my filters on the Scouted page.

Archived