SI Bring FML back !!

in 2008 I was accepted in the beta of FML (football manager live) which is basically players will log in on release day have a limited budget, scout from a wide pool of players and make a team , then join a league which is matchdays depends on how much time you spend in FML, on weekends, every day etc..
and of course, you play with other people, not AI.

I never had a Football Manager experience  so powerful and fun since then, unfortunately, the game wasn't successful and to be honest, it's not SI to blame,  it was a game that if it is out today it will be a huge success, if you agree with me, please comment so everyone at SI can see this . we want this experience and we don't want it from any other competitor, we want it from you SI, please bring it back, I know lots of people here are willing to pre-order it.

what you think people, let's demand that and support SI with this, and make the greatest manager game ever !!

CAMPIONEEEEE.JPG

hahahaangus.JPG

susu.JPG

• Administrators

SI are very much aware that some people loved FML and would very much enjoy to see it back. However given our experiences then and all the factors within the gaming market now, there are no plans to bring FML back I'm afraid. 

SI trialled Football Manager Online in the Far East a few years ago. I believe that game has now been discontinued, which says a lot.

Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that a relaunched FML will be financially sustainable, let alone successful.

The thing is, it is not something that fits into the modern online gaming world seamlessly. It is not the kind of thing you can dip into randomly, have a random matchup, and stop. There is no real instant gratification either. I also think there is a lot of the fanbase (myself included) who has absolutely no interest in it. 

You can always do a network game, there used a be a subforum or thread for people looking for people who want to start a save together. 

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived