adding league and club records to FM19

there are lots of records that are not included in football manager, and sometimes when you play FM you wanna try to break this records as well, makes the game more challenging and interesting 
for example :
in serie, a the most consecutive goal score by a player is 11 and it was Gabriel Batistuta (just like Vardy in England)

handanovic hold records of consecutive penalty stop 6
most assists per season
most goals by a defender in a season (Marco Materazzi)
most assists of all time
most goals in a calendar year
most goals in a season
there are lot and lot of records can be added to the league, at least to the top 4 leagues in Europe  . 

my question is why SI team doesn't do it ??
I really would like that they add it 

Well after playing FM18 ( Which Is a poor product) I decided to do a nostalgic look at past FM Managers that I have going back to FM12 . My shock was realising how many stats are now missing from the records and how complex the game has become . 

Well after playing FM18 ( Which Is a poor product) I decided to do a nostalgic look at past FM Managers that I have going back to FM12 . My shock was realising how many stats are now missing from the records and how complex the game has become . 

if these a records maintained in FM per club then contact the club researcher

At some point soon when early access starts for FM19 then within the data forum there is normally a page created for each team or at worse for each nation.

Log these  omissions or corrections each with a link to support your observation and these should get updated where relevant for each club

In terms of wanting add NEW criteria to FM against which data could be recorded as records is a completely different aspect and i would suspect be unlikely to be added due to the workload for each club researcher and additionally even if FM itself records the detail

Archived