Football Manager 2019 Feature Blogs: Official Bundesliga Licence

15 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I have always had down to third tier in Germany on my saves so hopefully the licenced Bundesliga won't change how low we can go without the editor.

Hopefully not but the question I have asked is part my purchase decision with the second part being key, if the Bundesliga license terms mean that SI have to lock out the German league  from the competition editor I will not be buying FM19.

I asked the question minutes after the thread opened before tagging Brocky when the question went unanswered, which raises doubts that we’ll get an official response.

Shame as this mean I will not be parting with my money early with a pre-order.

On 27/09/2018 at 19:13, KUBI said:

Some of you forget that the main impact of the German license is that the game could now be officially sold in Germany. 

I pray someday the CBF assume the clubs representation and make a deal to be sold officially FM back in Brazil.

Anyway, good addiction, finally. 

Some good news thanks to one of the latest screenshots, the third division is a playable level on the default database & I’d be inclined to think that there will be no lockout on the competition editor.

On 06/10/2018 at 15:25, improvox said:

Sounds good thanks for the info. 

To activate lower leagues would I need to purchase a data editor? 

On 06/10/2018 at 16:22, grade said:

The editor is free in all FM games.

The PRE game editor is free so you can edit the database / leagues, but in IN GAME editor is like £3 I think.

On 06/10/2018 at 22:25, improvox said:

To activate lower leagues would I need to purchase a data editor? 

There should also be databases on the steam workshop, in the editors hideaway forums and a few other websites, if you would prefer to have ready made lower leagues.

• Neil Brock unpinned and featured this topic