Choose existing manager profile

Ferney

I like creating a new manager and give him a great career. But sometimes I wish I could play as Guardiola, Mourinho or other real managers. It would give the game a nice touch of immersion since we can already overtake all existing clubs and playing as real managers would feel even more "real". Playing as real managers would give us players nice new challenges like bringing a "forgotten" manager back to the top or i.e. trying to play as Guardiola like he does in real life. So I was wondering if there is any chance to play as an existing manager in a future game instead of always creating our own manager profile?

Using the new manager option as a workaround to create a real life manager is not the same thing since the game will not connect me to the history of the person I want to play as. We also need to delete the person in the editor first or there will be 2 Guardiolas in game at the same time.

If some license issues prevent you from implementing this feature: Maybe you can give us this option for "newgen managers"? As someone who prefers long-term-savegames, I see  many beloved newgens becoming managers and it would be awesome to play them. After a few years in game also many of our staff members are newgens and how cool would it be to retire and give my long-year assistant manager the chance to continue my legacy?

Archived