Database cut-off?

Flashman

Would it be at all feasible to have the option to start the game with squads the way they are on 30th June?  i.e. before the clubs all do their summer business?  I've latterly thought that clubs having two bites at the summer window is a bit much, and in any case I could do a better job of picking players than the clowns in real life (especially for my own system)!

I'm going to assume that this isn't possible because the db isn't kept up to date in real time (or anything like it) - but if that's not the case then could we have a pre-window db as a start option?  Or even the option to start the game with last year's mid-season db?

3 hours ago, Flashman said:

Would it be at all feasible to have the option to start the game with squads the way they are on 30th June?  i.e. before the clubs all do their summer business?  I've latterly thought that clubs having two bites at the summer window is a bit much, and in any case I could do a better job of picking players than the clowns in real life (especially for my own system)!

I'm going to assume that this isn't possible because the db isn't kept up to date in real time (or anything like it) - but if that's not the case then could we have a pre-window db as a start option?  Or even the option to start the game with last year's mid-season 

Won't happen due to licencing I would guess.

• 1 month later...

Archived