[Suggestion] Sudden death of a football player, football betting, doping

Crazymegalodon

I know it may look gruesome at first sight, but statistically during the year in the football world dies at least one player in activity (I do not wish it to anyone! ). You could implement such a thing that happens randomly to an element of the game (player and / or staff). Another

feature that can be programmed is that concerning a footballer, an element of the staff or a manager or more people (as happened several times in the past seasons) that are involved in the scandal of football betting (always randomly chosen) or doping with related

consequent disqualification, after trial. In my opinion this would make Football manager even more realistic

1 minuto fa, CFuller ha scritto:

FM strives for realism, sure, but there are some things that SI don't want to ever be part of their game. Player deaths and betting scandals - even with newgens - are two no-go areas, and with good reason.

Ok

It has been stated often that these aspects of the game are not being considered as part of the FM game, regardless of whether they happen in real life- so they won't happen until that philosophy changes and that is not likely in the near future.

• 2 months later...

Archived