The 2018 FMCU Awards -Awards Night

deltablue

Will you start the fans please!

CrystalDome.thumb.jpg.f5d0a1f54073e21a423693cd8c4a3349.jpg

Greetings. deltablue here, your genial guide to the FMCU Awards. One again it's time for the citizens of FMCU to face off, battling for glory in 10 categories. If they're clever, or very very lucky, they may win the odd award or two, winning some fabulous, or not so fabulous prizes.

Let the party begin...

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, unfortunately our previous red carpet reporter Claire has left in order to set up a home for retired FM players and stray llamas, like Nobby presumably. Instead we have a new reporter, though she's more at home interviewing Lewis Hamilton than ManUtd1. Meet Rosanna...

41849339_10102495902917953_784807807651151872_n.thumb.jpg.1ea6a5ea451ce24f63ed12a4b22e3190.jpg

Yes hello deltablue. Thank you so much for giving me the job, presumably not just because we were at school together. The only place to start is with ManUtd1. Last year he romped home to a record 4 awards with 47 votes in total, also a record. He's had another strong year and will hope to add more awards to his tally. Meanwhile Makoto Nakamura finished second but ended up empty-handed. Can he put that disappointment behind him with some success this year? Veterans like Jimbokav, Noikeee, Withnail, northernpilgrim and Box2Box will be hoping to muscle in on the action as well.

2 minutes ago, deltablue said:

We seem to be keeping up the tradition of the co-host being too busy to do the first award. In this case she's getting the ammo for her rifle, which is hilarious when you see who it is.

claire-foy-girl-spiders-web-3.thumb.jpg.71d1c3afebe2bbfecdf12d477f0c6e23.jpg

Just now, Makoto Nakamura said:

Age has not been kind to me, instead of my usual pitcher filled with an alcoholic beverage, I'm sat here with some Orange Juice.

It's ok Makoto, you're not the only one. I'm on coffee. Worse than that, it's decaff. The only thing missing is the pipe and slippers

So let's crack on with the first award. Dipping our toe into the waters with Best Newcomer as always. The nominees are... everyone's favourite Russian criminal frog (Constantine for those of you not cool enough to be a fan of the muppets), DamienMcGrath, Ellandroadhero, Fer Fuchs Ake, Kidthekid (yes, I was surprised he qualified to), Meadowsaaron (the Vogel guy) and Minuy600.

Holy **** this is actually exciting. Never thought it would be, but seeing my name on the nominees list makes make heartbeat double. What am I saying? My heart beat has quadrupled.

EDIT: oh

*Takes 1/3rd of second place trophy*

2 minutes ago, deltablue said:

So let's crack on with the first award. Dipping our toe into the waters with Best Newcomer as always. The nominees are... everyone's favourite Russian criminal frog (Constantine for those of you not cool enough to be a fan of the muppets), DamienMcGrath, Ellandroadhero, Fer Fuchs Ake, Kidthekid (yes, I was surprised he qualified to), Meadowsaaron (the Vogel guy) and Minuy600.

tenor.gif.ab01f0887721d6d9fac894fa938ca2b3.gif

1 minute ago, deltablue said:

And the very comfortable winner is... Fer Fuchs Ake

FFA: 7

Meadowsaaron02: 2
damienjmcgrath: 2

Minuy600: 2
Constantine: 1
Ellandroadhero: 1
Kidthekid: 1

FFA was helped in part by last minute votes from Leroy Fer, Christian Fuchs and Nathan Ake.

Archived