Tactics for analysis

Hello, would anyone be able to make tactics based on these screenshots?

Important for me are the commands for the team, individual and if you could play the role of the player on the pitch.

P.S : not everything can be understood for you because I used an interpreter.

k8RHrbL.jpg

cj2ICRu.jpg

cwWgVKQ.jpg

NcNYB9N.jpg

L0XsY1q.jpg

hAN4H4T.jpg

ed5zTua.jpg

TCMVyqM.jpg

ZKczDoc.jpg

I fear that none can make a tactic for you based only on this. Simply, there isn't enough info. However, what is clear is that your attackers are fast and have good movement but are poor in the air. So you might try playing on counter-attacks, which does not necessarily mean using the Counter mentality. The midfield looks decent on average, but we don't see enough details to tell you how exactly you should play. Defenders (on average) are neither too bad nor extraordinary, and may well need someone playing in defensive midfield to provide additional defensive cover. Goalkeepers appear to be poor, but the above screenshot applies to all GKs you have, so I guess your first- and second-choice keepers are not that bad. Can you post screenshots of their profiles? In fact, could you post screenshot of your best players from all lines of the team (defence, midfield and attack)?

2 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

I fear that none can make a tactic for you based only on this. Simply, there isn't enough info. However, what is clear is that your attackers are fast and have good movement but are poor in the air. So you might try playing on counter-attacks, which does not necessarily mean using the Counter mentality. The midfield looks decent on average, but we don't see enough details to tell you how exactly you should play. Defenders (on average) are neither too bad nor extraordinary, and may well need someone playing in defensive midfield to provide additional defensive cover. Goalkeepers appear to be poor, but the above screenshot applies to all GKs you have, so I guess your first- and second-choice keepers are not that bad. Can you post screenshots of their profiles? In fact, could you post screenshot of your best players from all lines of the team (defence, midfield and attack)?

I will not give you screens now, but I can write and if you want to check it out.

Defense: Carrico

Midfielder: Banega

Attack: Andre Silva

1 hour ago, matias82 said:

I will not give you screens now

Why not? I cannot help you without knowing your players.

I need to know how good your central defenders are at positioning, anticipation, tackling, marking, acceleration, jumping, heading, strength, composure, concentration, decisions...

How good are your full-backs at positioning, tackling, acceleration, anticipation, off the ball, crossing, decisions, stamina, balance, first touch...

How good are your defensive midfielders at positioning, tackling, determination, bravery, passing, decisions, work rate, acceleration, aggression...

How good are your central and attacking midfielders at passing, vision, decisions, off the ball, first touch, technique, acceleration, pace, flair...

How good are your wingers and wide midfielders at acceleration, pace, off the ball, crossing, technique, dribbling, passing, first touch, flair, long shots, balance, stamina...

How good are your strikers at off the ball, acceleration, anticipation, finishing, composure, first touch, flair, dribbling, technique, balance, strength, jumping, heading, long shots...

And finally your goalkeeper - handling, reflexes, one on ones, rushing out, positioning, concentration, anticipation, jumping reach, acceleration, communication, command of area, passing, first touch...

21 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Why not? I cannot help you without knowing your players.

I need to know how good your central defenders are at positioning, anticipation, tackling, marking, acceleration, jumping, heading, strength, composure, concentration, decisions...

How good are your full-backs at positioning, tackling, acceleration, anticipation, off the ball, crossing, decisions, stamina, balance, first touch...

How good are your defensive midfielders at positioning, tackling, determination, bravery, passing, decisions, work rate, acceleration, aggression...

How good are your central and attacking midfielders at passing, vision, decisions, off the ball, first touch, technique, acceleration, pace, flair...

How good are your wingers and wide midfielders at acceleration, pace, off the ball, crossing, technique, dribbling, passing, first touch, flair, long shots, balance, stamina...

How good are your strikers at off the ball, acceleration, anticipation, finishing, composure, first touch, flair, dribbling, technique, balance, strength, jumping, heading, long shots...

And finally your goalkeeper - handling, reflexes, one on ones, rushing out, positioning, concentration, anticipation, jumping reach, acceleration, communication, command of area, passing, first touch...

Ok, I just did not have time and I could not send you.

GK:

zmqPWee.jpg

csuJFoj.jpg

Defender:

eI9Pwri.jpg

cWssL7c.jpg

VD0tsrm.jpg

McorgJJ.jpg

hROL7Cn.jpg

SoJgQ6m.jpg

GmUmfrQ.jpg

midfielder:

Q0EvlVW.jpg

JTD65vK.jpg

DuuY5y3.jpg

5H0w3cT.jpg

ndDrMtA.jpg

3AVTLQK.jpg

mHTqa93.jpg

NychK5h.jpg

Attack:

ZXfOwcU.jpg

OlNJuVI.jpg

LqHriD6.jpg

Very well, thank you :)

Now, based on these players, I would opt for 4-1-2-3 as my basic formation. You have a good team, the only real problem is poor aerial ability of your defenders, which means you could be vulnerable to crosses. On the other hand, you have a lot of potential in attack.

As regards tactics, this is how I would basically set up roles and duties if I managed your team:

DLFs/a

RMD                             APMs

DLPs     MEZa

HB

WBs    CDd    DCBc     IWBs

SWKd

Team mentality - Control

Team shape - Flexible

Team Instructions:

- slightly deeper def line

- fairly narrow width

- pass shorter

- play out of defence

- work ball into box

- whipped crosses

Player selection:

GK - Vaclik (SWKd)

DL - Escudero (WBs)

DCL - Carrico or Gomez (CDd)

DCR - Kjaer (DCBc)

DR - Mercado (IWBs)

DM - Gonalons (HB)

MCL - Mesa (DLPs)

MCR - Banega (MEZa)

AML - Promes or Nolito (RMD)

AMR - Sarabia (APMs)

ST - Silva (DLFs/a)

These are players that I believe would be most suitable for this particular tactical system, but it does not mean each of them must play (or start) every single match. You'll need to rotate them around in order to avoid injuries and exhaustion. Also, if some player is in poor run of form, you can replace him with someone else who fits in well with the role.

In the next post I'll talk about some variations of this tactic that you could use in certain matches or situations.

12 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

Very well, thank you :)

Now, based on these players, I would opt for 4-1-2-3 as my basic formation. You have a good team, the only real problem is poor aerial ability of your defenders, which means you could be vulnerable to crosses. On the other hand, you have a lot of potential in attack.

As regards tactics, this is how I would basically set up roles and duties if I managed your team:

DLFs/a

RMD                             APMs

DLPs     MEZa

HB

WBs    CDd    DCBc     IWBs

SWKd

Team mentality - Control

Team shape - Flexible

Team Instructions:

- slightly deeper def line

- fairly narrow width

- pass shorter

- play out of defence

- work ball into box

- whipped crosses

Player selection:

GK - Vaclik (SWKd)

DL - Escudero (WBs)

DCL - Carrico or Gomez (CDd)

DCR - Kjaer (DCBc)

DR - Mercado (IWBs)

DM - Gonalons (HB)

MCL - Mesa (DLPs)

MCR - Banega (MEZa)

AML - Promes or Nolito (RMD)

AMR - Sarabia (APMs)

ST - Silva (DLFs/a)

These are players that I believe would be most suitable for this particular tactical system, but it does not mean each of them must play (or start) every single match. You'll need to rotate them around in order to avoid injuries and exhaustion. Also, if some player is in poor run of form, you can replace him with someone else who fits in well with the role.

In the next post I'll talk about some variations of this tactic that you could use in certain matches or situations.

Okay I will see this tactic and then share my impressions

3 minutes ago, matias82 said:

Okay I will see this tactic and then share my impressions

Nice. But note that you may need to make some adjustments to tactical settings and instructions during the matches you play. So watch the matches in 2D and on at least Comprehensive Highlights (if not Full Match) to see what needs to be adjusted. Sometimes you'll need to use "Retain Possession", sometimes "Pass into Space"... or "Play Wider"... or to remove some instruction. Sometimes you may even need to change mentality and/or shape, possibly along with some roles/duties. This is not a super-tactic that exploits the ME, because I do not (and never will) use such a kind of deception.

2 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Nice. But note that you may need to make some adjustments to tactical settings and instructions during the matches you play. So watch the matches in 2D and on at least Comprehensive Highlights (if not Full Match) to see what needs to be adjusted. Sometimes you'll need to use "Retain Possession", sometimes "Pass into Space"... or "Play Wider"... or to remove some instruction. Sometimes you may even need to change mentality and/or shape, possibly along with some roles/duties. This is not a super-tactic that exploits the ME, because I do not (and never will) use such a kind of deception.

I do not know how to write a replay and you will be playing somewhere

6 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

You can post replays here. And what replays do you mean, only goals or all highlights?

You talked about watching the whole game to see the mistakes, and I'm not a well-trained player to understand this and thought I could send you a replay in the form of a link, you can download and then watch and see what you can do to improve tactics.

13 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Whenever you want. Send it from the first upcoming match (the next match you play).

Sevilla

If you want to play the whole game, you have to click to review and share highlight video,then you will turn off and watch the whole game

4 hours ago, samwilzrhcp said:

I hope you’re charging him 😂

No, but perhaps I should :brock:

Joking aside, I want to help him understand the logic behind creating a tactic, but the problem is that none can play the game for anyone else. I did watch the match @matias82 uploaded, and I generally like how the tactic worked even though he lost 0-1 (defensive positioning, passing combinations, attacking movement look good... the bad thing is too many long shots, but that can be improved.. and he obviously did nothing in terms of set piece routines). However, if he himself does not (even try to) understand why a particular tactic works for his team and some other doesn't, nobody can help him. Though he still can go to the tactic-sharing center and download some senseless exploit tactic, but that's not going to improve his knowledge of FM, much less of real-life football :rolleyes:

Archived