Option to carry on with set-pieces tactics set during match

JayClays

For example, if during a match I go to my Corners Tactics and load a previously saved tactic, or if I decide to permanently change the role of some player(s) in my previously saved tactic, as soon as the match ends, this will be reverted to how it was before the match, which is frustrating, since you could go into the next matches without remembering you wanted to keep these changes for those matches too.

For example, when you're studying your set pieces and realize that you should switch Player A with Player B when defending Corners, and you want that to have effect in pretty much all your matches, because you just know it's definitely best: if you do this change during the match, when the match ends, it will revert to what you had before, whereas if you do this change outside of a match, it will keep it.  The solution is probably "remember to save your tactics" everytime you make a change, but sometimes you don't remember to; maybe a pop up message asking if you want to keep the changes you made to your tactics for good would come in handy?

• 1 month later...
Em 17/10/2018 em 16:11, JayClays disse:

The solution is probably "remember to save your tactics" everytime you make a change, but sometimes you don't remember to; maybe a pop up message asking if you want to keep the changes you made to your tactics for good would come in handy?

+1 this could be for tactical changes too

• 1 month later...

Archived